No other celebrity before or since will achieve this level of fame. & Brit tells bodyguard to STFU!

Poor guy  Just doing his job and gets told stfu. 

See im not gonna lie , when i see videos like this deep inside i feel like the Conservatorship did the right thing. Just look at this mania , as a father id be concerned that my daughter goes through hardships until she's no longer capeable of going out because she's so exaughsted and done mentally. 

Idk.

11 hours ago, summer2summer said:

See im not gonna lie , when i see videos like this deep inside i feel like the Conservatorship did the right thing. Just look at this mania , as a father id be concerned that my daughter goes through hardships until she's no longer capeable of going out because she's so exaughsted and done mentally. 

This tactic is definitely how team con “won over” the fans & had their support for the longest time. I believe the conservatorship may have STARTED out innocently enough with good intentions, but everything quickly turned into greed, control, drugging her to compliance & SO MANY greedy hands getting their piece of the pie that had absolutely no business doing so!