No other celebrity before or since will achieve this level of fame. & Brit tells bodyguard to STFU!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who wouldn’t have a mental breakdown living like this?? 

This is after conservatorship, she’s almost like a prisoner and “her security” is actually “Jamie’s security” watching her. I would be pissed too with those guys even if they were hired to do that. 

I think she’s way nicer than most of us would be in her situation lol.

38 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This is after conservatorship, she’s almost like a prisoner and “her security” is actually “Jamie’s security” watching her. I would be pissed too with those guys even if they were hired to do that. 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

But still, he's helping her get to her car, she doesn't need to be rude to him, he's just doing his job

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

But still, he's helping her get to her car, she doesn't need to be rude to him, he's just doing his job

She made it to her car just fine for years despite all the paps, she didn’t need him…

she didn’t hire him, she didn’t want him

also I don’t know she had the strength to deal with that. All the reporters, that guy in the pink wig, the female reporter saying “I feel really bad for you Britney”…. Was that supposed to make her feel better lady? And then you stand there and Harass her like the rest of the paps

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

I think you’re virtue signalling. In my opinion, her situation called for compassion instead.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I nearly had a mental breakdown just from watching this, so🥴

Yeah, she was kind of rude to her bodyguard, but I think that is a situation in which we can understand why, he really kept shouting near her ear for a long time and also everybody else was shouting like crazy, so her annoyance is justified, especially if she had a rough day. And it was right after the conservatoship started, so chances for this are... 

That's no excuse to treat someone like that

3 hours ago, Puppy said:

She said “you’re screaming in my ear...” he got carried away, yes rude but can you blame her? How would you respond if someone is being loud next to you. IMO his screaming just added to the chaos, he could’ve just been quiet and just literally body guard her. Rude or not, I love that she did that, shows she’s not all nice and can be assertive.

She's an A hole for treating her security like that, he was trying to help her. You don't treat your employees like that, she could have said it politely, you guys are justifying her rudeness. I don't care what she was going through, you don't treat people like that 

• Like 4