90's Pop Tour announces comeback

Update:

The comeback is announced with a new line-up: Kabah, Magneto, JNS, Benny Ibarra, Erik Rubín, Sentidos Opuestos, Lynda and Ana Torroja. They've announced three dates for the end of this year, with more dates to be announced for 2022. They don't ditch the idea of OV7 and other past members to join the tour in the future.

preview_ba74640b99c8af5eb27abaecfdf8047a

Earlier:

90sback.jpg.40c6e47b62ecd066060956ab2280755f.jpg90ss.png

In a now removed post, the 90's Pop Tour has announced a press conference next week to talk about their comeback after the joint tour ended in 2019. The highly successful tour was made out of several acts from the Latin Pop scene of the 90's, such as OV7, JNS (previously known as Jeans), Fey, Kabah, Caló, The Sacados, among others. It started back in 2017 and it counted with a different line-up on each of its three phases. They toured mostly in Mexico, but they also had 13 concerts in the United States, and towards the end of the tour they visited some South American countries such as Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. They released 3 live CD/DVD's which were high in sales and received several certifications in Mexico.

After the tour ended, some virtual concerts were held in 2020 with a different variety of members of the tour, but it wasn't until this year that a proper comeback was teased. It's still unclear if it's gonna be a proper tour visiting several cities, or just a one-time virtual concert, since the COVID-19 restrictions haven't been lifted in Mexico. It could also be planned for 2022. The line-up is yet to be announced.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Lynda should be added

tbh I'm really expecting to be disappointed :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

unless it's a unique concert, I don't see OV7 being part of it, since they're now with another company, and they were planning their own tour for their 30th anniversary. Let alone special guests as mythical as Lynda.

I guess they'll be the same line-up from the third leg (JNS, Mercurio, Magneto, Kabah, Calo, The Sacados) and MAYBE they convince Fey and Erick Rubín or something like that, since they were part of the virtual concerts of last year. I'm worried about OV7, they were the main act, but I don't see them coming back after their issues with BOBO.

Hopefully they bring everyone back, since they're all in need after the pandemic :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

@Midnight this is your chance :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

though who knows what this project is really about :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: maybe it's just a streamed concert, or maybe even the DVD from the last concerts with Kabah.

OV7 better be there :howdareyou_meme_cat:

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: not us talking about it recently and now it just might happen.:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Whatever it is I'm here for it, I loved these tours.

All I need is OV7, JNS, Fey and Lynda ( if she wants to but we aint gonna beg her ether :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: ) the rest are fun add ons :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: but I'll watch them too.

I'll be waiting too see what the news is.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

15 minutes ago, Barajas said:

What happened to the OV7 cursed 30th years celebration??

Spill the tea, im not updated on that drama :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

well, COVID happened :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

there's a lot of rumors, but the truth is they haven't said anything. The media are saying they got upset with M'balia because of her new relationship, then Kalimba sided with her, but it all sounds too stupid to be true.

They are working on their biographical series though, produced by Salma Hayek :ehidk_britney_um_eek: but there's no release date for that. Mariana Ochoa is now working on a comedy series, so everyone is like doing their own thing until the COVID restrictions are lifted and they can announce the new tour dates :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, COVID happened :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

there's a lot of rumors, but the truth is they haven't said anything. The media are saying they got upset with M'balia because of her new relationship, then Kalimba sided with her, but it all sounds too stupid to be true.

They are working on their biographical series though, produced by Salma Hayek :ehidk_britney_um_eek: but there's no release date for that. Mariana Ochoa is now working on a comedy series, so everyone is like doing their own thing until the COVID restrictions are lifted and they can announce the new tour dates :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I heard about the M´balia thing but its kinda weird for me, as she seems like the most chilled person out of the group.
I keep believing theres some bad blood between them because of all the BOBO drama and Ari´s brother.. anyway, I hope they release a good new song soon with all the members :matches:.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I heard about the M´balia thing but its kinda weird for me, as she seems like the most chilled person out of the group.
I keep believing theres some bad blood between them because of all the BOBO drama and Ari´s brother.. anyway, I hope they release a good new song soon with all the members :matches:.

did you watch the concert from last year?

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

did you watch the concert from last year?

I heard people were mad about it cause it was too simple and the tickets were expensive.

I follow Erika on YT and she also said people was mad at her outfit for being too raunchy :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out tomorrow :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I heard people were mad about it cause it was too simple and the tickets were expensive.

I follow Erika on YT and she also said people was mad at her outfit for being too raunchy :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out tomorrow :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:.

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: and the worst part it was all women criticizing her. She looked great

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: LYNDA IS BAAACK

no OV7 and Fey though :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  @Midnight

Pokemon como me haces esto? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I get all excited to see Lynda back and then at the bottom.

no OV7 and Fey though :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  @Midnight

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: my emotions, I can't I'm literally in tears :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But seriously no Fey or OV7 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: awww, that's basically half the show, well for me :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I'm still here for it though, watching Lynda will deinitetly be something to look forward to.

Edited by Midnight

1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

lol I meant I'm like a witch that predicted Lynda's comeback... and of course it's good.

oh I get it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Pokemon como me haces esto? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I get all excited to see Lynda back and then at the bottom.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: my emotions, I can't I'm literally in tears :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But seriously no Fey or OV7 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: awww, the basically half the show, well for me :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I'm still here for it watching Lynda will deinitetly be something to look forward to.

they finally bring Lynda back, but they remove the best of the tour, it's like we can't never have good things :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

at least Lynda ft. Sentidos Opuestos sounds promising, but other than that, it's gonna be a snoozefest with Benny, Erik, Magneto, Ana Torroja. I mean, Ana most likely will bring Mecano songs, but those are from the 80's, so I bet she'll want to incorporate her solo songs from the 90's, which, I can't even remember one  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also, it's so unfair, because Fey loves Mecano/Ana Torroja, and she would've loved to be able to perform along with her. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

oh I get it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

they finally bring Lynda back, but they remove the best of the tour, it's like we can't never have good things :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

at least Lynda ft. Sentidos Opuestos sounds promising, but other than that, it's gonna be a snoozefest with Benny, Erik, Magneto, Ana Torroja. I mean, Ana most likely will bring Mecano songs, but those are from the 80's, so I bet she'll want to incorporate her solo songs from the 90's, which, I can't even remember one  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also, it's so unfair, because Fey loves Mecano/Ana Torroja, and she would've loved to be able to perform along with her. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I know, such a bummer.

I agree with you on the snoozefest :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:  I've never heard Ana's music aside from the songs that Fey covered from Mecano. As far as I'm concerned those songs are Fey's. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: So for me it will be more like Ana covers Fey is she does sing Mecano songs.

I literally only like one Magneto song.

Let's just takes it for what it is and at least enjoy the fact that Lynda will be there. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block