90's Pop Tour announces comeback

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's looking really good, though I liked her with longer hair, but she cut it again :( 

I really hope they visit my city next year, I need to see her in concert, even if Fey is not there :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: besides, Lynda is from Tijuana, so she needs to come back to her birthplace. 

I really, really hope OV7 joins after they're done with their tour (which I hope is finally announced again to begin with), and that Fey joins them as well, WITHOUT Lynda leaving. 

I can't wait to see her perform, hopefully they mix something up with JNS at least, it would be amzing to hear their four voices together singing something from Lynda and also vice versa Lynda singing some of their songs (fingers crossed) 

That new singer Olivia Rodrigo gives me low-key Lynda style vibes (I think that's why I like her) 

Itr's such a shame that Muevelo didn't get a video, that would have been a great video if they would have used it. I actually hardly even notice the fact that it's a jeans commercial, it does feel more like a MV, her dancing too :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: won't primeFey and primeNey make a comeback, is it too much to ask for? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

Tierna la Nohce should of gotten the Lemonade treatment, literally every single song derserved a video.

I'm dead "tu mi complemento coppel Canada me enamoro de tu variedad" augggg :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: how come she never sings this hit in her shows? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's fire though, that video is hot, she looked amazing and actually I don't think I had ever seen her wear a skirt :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: have I?

Ohh yeah I remember hearing something about JR Flores, did it actually turn out to be true the songs weren't his?

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

won't primeFey and primeNey make a comeback, is it too much to ask for? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: 

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Tierna la Nohce should of gotten the Lemonade treatment, literally every single song derserved a video.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: at least is the album she keeps performing the most to this day, almost every single song gets performed in her latest tours, except Bailando Sola which is one of my favorites, and she's NEVER performed it live :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: legend says she hates it :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  oh, and Un Poco Loco

I'm dead "tu mi complemento coppel Canada me enamoro de tu variedad" augggg :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: how come she never sings this hit in her shows? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's fire though, that video is hot, she looked amazing and actually I don't think I had ever seen her wear a skirt :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: have I?

For the longest time I kept reading people on Media Naranja's video saying they knew the Coppel Canada song first :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And yeah, it's so weird seeing her wearing skirts, especially because here she was in her 30's, and younger she always wore jeans or pants. That whole post-Vertigo era was so weird, because that was when she kept changing record labels until she went independent and did all sorts of weird things. I don't know how to explain it but it's like, somehow she looks older there than she did in her 40's and now almost 50. Kinda like how FFney looked older than Currentney :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Ohh yeah I remember hearing something about JR Flores, did it actually turn out to be true the songs weren't his?

Some of the songs are his, and others are registered either by other songwriters, or he's listed as co-writer. He was demanding Ari and his company to pay him for every single song, and according to his numbers they owed him I don't know how many millions, but Ari explained that in the first place, it's not the performer nor the producer of the show who pays the songwriters, but the people that brings the artists to perform to each city/venue. They pay the artists/show a fix amount, independently of if the show sells out or not, what they make out of the tickets, it's their profit (the organizer's). Then it's the organizer's responsibility to go to the SACM and pay the corresponding percentage for every single song that was performed that night, according to how much people bought tickets, and only then, this SACM is the one that distributes the royalties to all the songwriters credited for each song. So imagine, being more than 40 songs per show, with many of them having multiple songwriters, it wasn't really much what they were making, and if they didn't get anything at all, that was the organizer of each particular concert that didn't pay, it was not the producers' responsibility nor the artists'. In any case, Ari always denied there was any lawsuit against him, and it was JR just being noisy.

Which is a shame, because that kinda kills any chances of them ever working together again, and many, many of the hits from the 80's and 90's were written by him, there's very few artists that didn't work with him. He was like the Max Martin of Latin pop (before Max Martin was Max Martin).

• Content Curators
40 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: at least is the album she keeps performing the most to this day, almost every single song gets performed in her latest tours, except Bailando Sola which is one of my favorites, and she's NEVER performed it live :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: legend says she hates it :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  oh, and Un Poco Loco

For the longest time I kept reading people on Media Naranja's video saying they knew the Coppel Canada song first :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And yeah, it's so weird seeing her wearing skirts, especially because here she was in her 30's, and younger she always wore jeans or pants. That whole post-Vertigo era was so weird, because that was when she kept changing record labels until she went independent and did all sorts of weird things. I don't know how to explain it but it's like, somehow she looks older there than she did in her 40's and now almost 50. Kinda like how FFney looked older than Currentney :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Some of the songs are his, and others are registered either by other songwriters, or he's listed as co-writer. He was demanding Ari and his company to pay him for every single song, and according to his numbers they owed him I don't know how many millions, but Ari explained that in the first place, it's not the performer nor the producer of the show who pays the songwriters, but the people that brings the artists to perform to each city/venue. They pay the artists/show a fix amount, independently of if the show sells out or not, what they make out of the tickets, it's their profit (the organizer's). Then it's the organizer's responsibility to go to the SACM and pay the corresponding percentage for every single song that was performed that night, according to how much people bought tickets, and only then, this SACM is the one that distributes the royalties to all the songwriters credited for each song. So imagine, being more than 40 songs per show, with many of them having multiple songwriters, it wasn't really much what they were making, and if they didn't get anything at all, that was the organizer of each particular concert that didn't pay, it was not the producers' responsibility nor the artists'. In any case, Ari always denied there was any lawsuit against him, and it was JR just being noisy.

Which is a shame, because that kinda kills any chances of them ever working together again, and many, many of the hits from the 80's and 90's were written by him, there's very few artists that didn't work with him. He was like the Max Martin of Latin pop (before Max Martin was Max Martin).

I wonder why she never performs them, there amazing tracks. Speaking of Fey performing songs off TLN, I wish Britney (whenever she performs again) would perform more songs from her album OIDIA, it's literally her TLN in my opinion. 

OMG not people knowing Coppel Canada first :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: yeah I get what you mean with the age thing, she def did look older.

Contrary to what I was thinking about Lynda earlier, she looks younger this year than when she did the 90s tour :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

In Britney's case I think it was just bad makeup for the FF era :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: IMO she looked very beautiful in her OIDIA and ITZ eras but it had a lot to do with having a good makeup artist. In her Britney era she looked really nice too but they kinda did this thing where they made her look more mature and a little older, so I think that the makeup has a lot to do with them looking that way.

Ohh wow :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: so much that goes into putting a show together. 

Question did they sell merch at the 90s tour? I never did see anything posted about that?

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Question did they sell merch at the 90s tour? I never did see anything posted about that?

I really don't know. When they performed here in Tijuana, there were only people selling food outside the stadium lol

I also wondered if they did M&G's, but there were no M&G or VIP packages for sale in my city, other than front row zone with alcohol table, but apparently they did some M&G in other places.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 11:07 PM, Barajas said:

What happened to the OV7 cursed 30th years celebration??

Spill the tea, im not updated on that drama :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

Lidia just confirmed the tour is cancelled :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

well, she said that the original contract for the tour ended in February 2021 and OCESA asked them to sign an extension for a year, so they could find a new date to kick off the tour, according to the COVID situation and the restrictions set by the government etc. The condition was that all seven members had to sign, or otherwise there would be no tour. She says that at least she, Mariana and Óscar signed the deal, but the day after she signed, she got a memo saying she had to give back the advance they were given, thus meaning someone else didn't sign the deal, but supposedly she doesn't know who didn't sign, because they haven't spoken since February :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Apparently she only speaks to Mariana and Óscar, and Ari only speaks to M'balia and Érika, and Kalimba I suppose is with his sister too. Ari also didn't sign to be part of the biopic, so people think he was the one that didn't sign, but he refuses to give interviews. 

Why did it have to end like this? Why can't we never have nice things? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block