Nicki Minaj’s LLC reaches #1 on iTunes all genres

dfhmttyvmaaxkco.jpg

Nicki Minaj’s ‘LLC’ from the Queen album has reached #1 on iTunes all genres for the first time 2 and a half years after release. Also, the song is the 4th song from Queen that went number #1 on iTunes. If it remains stable, it might chart next week on Billboard Hot 100. 

The song is super crazy and she delivers heavy bars, rhymes and flow. ‘Low List Celebrity’ proves that she’s the undisputed Queen Of Rap and no other female rapper is touching her mind and artistry. I guess, the song it’s a diss towards all of the new girls as she spits hard: 

“Tryna make a new Nicki, where the factory?
They'll never toe to toe on a track with me
There'll never be another one after me
'Cause the skill level still just a half of me
Blasphemy, my ** will blast for me
All these low IQ hoes baffle me!” :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Nicki also shoutout the main pop girls Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Beyonce. The last bar referring to Bey and Rih. 

All my **** move that Britney, Ari, yeah, Katy, too.” / “It's two girls gettin' more money, and they don't rap, they sing songs.” :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Queen is by far a flop album, Nicki proves on it that she’s the Alpha and Omega and everything in between! Do you like the song and if you do what’s your favorite rap line?nicki-minaj-llc.jpg.7d61fbf09aa0c99f435f7d9aadb623b3.jpg

• Love 5
9 hours ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

Is iTunes still a thing ? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: #1 must be like 87 sales. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

If it remains stable all week is expected to debut with 21k pure sales. 

8 hours ago, Stefani said:

It's cute that Queen is getting some recognition again, but topping iTunes in this day and age isn't really a big achievement. I mean for instance Mood Ring topped iTunes for like 2 or 3 days last year and still didn't chart on the BB Hot 100. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The song deserved this recognition. It’s not a lot of pure sales, but it is doing good on Spotify too. I did make this thread tho to remind people how great of a song LLC is! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block