Tom Holland almost sang "Oops!... I Did It Again" on Lip Sync Battle with a possible cameo from Britney herself

• Community Leader

Tom Holland rocked his performance of Rihanan's "Umbrella" on Lip Sync Battle, but the Spiderman actor revealed he nearly sang Britney Spears' iconic song, "Oops!... I Did It Again," and there was talks of Britney making a cameo as an astronaut. 

I would've died :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Related:

tom-holland-britney-spears.jpg.b37d6ed05c39caba4ead1bc590f1d4f9.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The queen is above stunts like that 

Tom Holland rocked his performance of Rihanan's "Umbrella" on Lip Sync Battle, but the Spiderman actor revealed he nearly sang Britney Spears' iconic song, "Oops!... I Did It Again," and there was tal

mmm jlo mariah and beyonce are ok, BRITNEY IS GODNEY, SHE IS A GOD, SHE IS BETTER THAN THAT AWFUL SHOW.. thanks 

Posted Images

• Community Curators
7 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

You've never seen any of the newer Spider man or Avengers movies? He's an actor 

No I don't really watch movies like that. 

I think I like what he did better than what could have been. That's just my opinion, and um, to those saying Britney is above something like this, please remember that J.Lo, Mariah, and Beyonce all made cameo appearances on Lip Sync Battle.

37 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

I think I like what he did better than what could have been. That's just my opinion, and um, to those saying Britney is above something like this, please remember that J.Lo, Mariah, and Beyonce all made cameo appearances on Lip Sync Battle.

mmm jlo mariah and beyonce are ok, BRITNEY IS GODNEY, SHE IS A GOD, SHE IS BETTER THAN THAT AWFUL SHOW.. thanks 

• Haha 5
52 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

Christina and Nicole S. did it too. Why do people always feel the need to tear someone down in order to build someone else up? And while I will admit that the show is not what it once was (the Tom Holland and Zendaya episode was probably the last time it was truly good), please stop tearing people down to build others up. It's ridiculous and it needs to stop. 

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

Christina and Nicole S. did it too. Why do people always feel the need to tear someone down in order to build someone else up? And while I will admit that the show is not what it once was (the Tom Holland and Zendaya episode was probably the last time it was truly good), please stop tearing people down to build others up. It's ridiculous and it needs to stop. 

say that someone is ok is not tearing them down, i just said that show isnt that good xD

• Like 3
2 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

You forgot the :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻