This Day in Pop: Britney's Dance Beat is released for the PlayStation 2 in 2002 (May 08)

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, ItsBritneyBih said:

Hi besties I got my hands on the model files (3D scans) from this game👀  idk know how to open them 🤷🏻‍♂️

they are pretty crappy tho, the devs really said bye to topology rules (understandable) while making models for that game + too many textures for a single model bc ps2 and its color palettes lolol

not to mention she looks remotely similar to herself because they unwrapped her head onto a photo of hers

and there's an unused outfit for her

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I never really had interest in this because when I was younger I like more action adventure video games and I wanted britney things that were like…idk not a video game.

but wow once u think about it you know ur beyond the it girl when there’s a time that the most RANDOM items are released to cash in on u. Like there was a britney item for everything. I feel like the last celebrity to experience this was Hannah Montanan but britney is even more impressive because Disney isn’t behind it, a real life performer not from or having a supporting TV show was THIS massive 

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 10:11 PM, Korb said:

Only icons and legends have their own video games. I mean, what main pop girl can say so casually that they have a ******* video game based on them?

God, her power :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Exactly, never realized how crazy it is that she was so popular they made a whole PlayStation video game of her 

On 5/16/2021 at 11:11 PM, Korb said:

Only icons and legends have their own video games. I mean, what main pop girl can say so casually that they have a ******* video game based on them?

God, her power :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Exactly. The only Pop star that I can think of who has their own game is Michael Jackson. 

• Love 1