Battle of The Pop Stars Round 4: Rihanna vs. Ariana Grande

Who do you like best?   

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Welcome to Battle of The Pop Stars

So last week Lady Gaga and Rihanna went head to head and  81/148 of you decided that Rihanna would be the winner.

:rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:   :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:   :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

The official winner of round number three.

This week I am bringing to this battle a voice, a talent, a ponytail, one of the most iconic pop stars of recent times, Ms Ariana Grande!!!

:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:   :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:   :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Who will it be this week exhale? Will you crown Rihanna or Ariana Grande?

Let's go.

Rihanna

Rihanna started her career in 2003. She has eight albums, Music of The Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud, Talk That Talk, Unaplogetic and Anti. She has sold over 250 million records and singles.

Her films, Bring It On: All or Nothing, Battleship, This Is the End, Home, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Ocean's 8 and Guava Island

Her tours, Rihanna: Live in Concert, Good Girl Gone Bad Tour, Last Girl on Earth Tour, Loud Tour, Diamonds World Tour, Anti World Tour, The Monster Tour with Eminem and promotional tours A Girl's Night Out and 777 Tour.

Rihanna has won 9 Grammy Awards, 8 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Awards (including the Icon Award), and 7 MTV Video Music Awards (including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.)

VS

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande started her career in 2008. She has six albums, Yours Truly, My Everything, Dangerous Woman, Sweetener, Thank U, Next and Positions. Across albums, singles and features (when physical, downloads and streaming equivalent sales are combined), Grande has been certified for 85.5 million units in the U.S.

Her films, Snowflake, the White Gorilla, Underdogs,  Zoolander 2,  Ariana Grande: Excuse Me, I Love You,  Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry and the upcoming Don't Look Up.

Her tours,  The Listening Sessions, The Honeymoon Tour, Dangerous Woman Tour and The Sweetener World Tour.

Ariana Grande has won 156 awards throughout her career. 

Stream your fav hit by Riri to celebrate her win and share your fav songs and moments from these iconic ladies of pop.

RihannaAriana.thumb.JPG.72e63375bd8b0975bf7198b5104165e1.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Justice for Gaga!

I can't deal with exhale's taste this is too much

crying-screaming-sobbing-guy-gif-first-w

I wonder who will win this round? 

I am very interested in this one.

Spoiler

Cause I don't like ether both of them :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

Tough one! I'm extremely torn! I recently discovered Ariana and her stuff is great. Rihanna is obviously a bomb! However, I still haven't listened to Anti (I know, I'm planning on doing so in the next few weeks). Soooo I'll put it on my ignorance and choose Ariana because I know her stuff better and because she's got this song in her discography

Spoiler

@Midnight Rihanna vs Ariana -> pun intended? the name game? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I don't listen to either of them anymore, but:

• Rihanna has better singles
  • Ari has better albums
  • Ari is hotter
  • Ari obviously has better vocals
  • Rihanna has a more infectious personality
  • Rihanna has better music videos

Also, Rihanna has had so many reinventions over the years that she's the closest thing we have to a modern day Madonna (sorry, Brit). :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I have a theory that if Rihanna didn’t step away, Ariana never would’ve gotten as big as she did. Ariana filled the void that Rihanna left. she should be thanking her lucky stars that Rihanna took a break and gave her some room to cop her “bad *****” style and lyrics. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Ariana is better vocalist but her discography is sort of weak to me. Only 3 albums are worth listening, I dislike sweetener and positions and yours truly isnt something I keep going back to like ever. My everything is her best work to me bcs i like the most songs out of it and I listen to it way more than TUN and DW. Riri has 3 weaker albums (Music Of Sun , Girl Like Me, Unapologetic) theyre cute but very inconsistent. Anti, loud and good girl gone bad are good albums and talk that talk and rated r are fine. Overall riri has more music I enjoy and I feel like Ariana hasnt yet released an album that is as good as anti, loud or good girl gone bad. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

Rihanna is the Queen of Pop :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

how dare you guys even compare Her Majesty to basics like Gaga, Beyonce and Grande? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Imma sue this forum :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: I've had enough of your nonsense :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Judge Court GIF by BET Plus

This statement is incorrect the only Queen of Pop is Beyonce :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Thank you for coming :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block