Gimme More is currently Britney's most popular song on Spotify

1 hour ago, senammoises said:

As it should 

Btw in the top 10 there is a song from every album except Flopory

you mean underratory ? rca and team coin didnt support britney idea, so it wasnt her fault the album to flop, ok? she was very dedicated with that album and it shows in quality, so that 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, rr_174 said:

you mean underratory ? rca and team coin didnt support britney idea, so it wasnt her fault the album to flop, ok? she was very dedicated with that album and it shows in quality, so that 

I didnt say it wasnt good. But there is no hit song in it like every album.

17 hours ago, IndieBritFan said:

Gimme more did that and finally another song at number 1 not always toxic 

Yassssssss 

Like I told yesterday in another thread, Gimme More is definitely more popular than Toxic among GP these days! All teenage boys and girls are singing it!

TikTok and GTA5 helped.

It's what it deserves tho:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
On 5/8/2021 at 4:05 PM, britneymegamix said:

I'm confused, though, how could Gimme More be superior to her best song ever (aka Toxic)? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I genuinely think the Blackout singles + Get Back are like her top 5 songs, with touch of my hand rounding it off

Then Circus 

Then BOMT and Toxic can battle it out for the top 8 placement, while Oops remains superior and sits comfortably at #7