Bebe Rexha says Dua Lipa and Rita Ora are feuding

9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

yes they were on the **** side back in WW2 :orangu_orangutan_ape: nnnn. What the f is happening with Bolsonaro omg? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Can you believe this? 

Memes de Bolsonaro e ****** no barbeiro bombam nas redes | Revista Fórum

Joseph Goebbels, minister of propaganda under Htlr. Roberto Alvim, minister of culture under Bolsonaro, who reenacted Goebbels' speech that arts should be propaganda at a cenario that resembled Goebble's. After that, he had to leave the chamber. I hope they get the same destiny their inspirations enjoyed.

47-3.jpg

I don't know why Slobodan Milosevic came to my mind. I remember my teacher showing us beautiful Kosovo's landscapes and its castles. Then explaining that  Milosevic spilled imense amounts of blood into the rivers to frigthen the communities around them. The dreamy sights, followed the manifestation of pure evil was too much to handle. That red river, I think I'll never forget. 

I am not in a place to tell another country's history. If I made any mistake, please correct me. If you want to share more of your country's history, that would be cool too. It's just the feeling of "the mess is real it never ends" that I couldn't hold in.

And it all started with alleged Bebe saying this and that etc... I don't believe she said that. It could perfectly be just mkting strategy to promote her new music, with everybody and their mothers aware the story was gonna hit the sun or whatever.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Lorenm said:

Can you believe this? 

Memes de Bolsonaro e ****** no barbeiro bombam nas redes | Revista Fórum

Joseph Goebbels, minister of propaganda under Htlr. Roberto Alvim, minister of culture under Bolsonaro, who reenacted Goebbels' speech that arts should be propaganda at a cenario that resembled Goebble's. After that, he had to leave the chamber. I hope they get the same destiny their inspirations enjoyed.

47-3.jpg

I don't know why Slobodan Milosevic came to my mind. I remember my teacher showing us beautiful Kosovo's landscapes and its castles. Then explaining that  Milosevic spilled imense amounts of blood into the rivers to frigthen the communities around them. The dreamy sights, followed the manifestation of pure evil was too much to handle. That red river, I think I'll never forget. 

I am not in a place to tell another country's history. If I made any mistake, please correct me. If you want to share more of your country's history, that would be cool too. It's just the feeling of "the mess is real it never ends" that I couldn't hold in.

And it all started with alleged Bebe saying this and that etc... I don't believe she said that. It could perfectly be just mkting strategy to promote her new music, with everybody and their mothers aware the story was gonna hit the sun or whatever.

Yeah a lot of horrible **** went down in Kosovo, however, the propaganda is super strong for some reason. Not because Kosovo didn't suffer as much as people say it did, but because Bosnia suffered a x100 worse destiny than Kosovo could in a 100 years. The siege of the Bosnian capital by the Yugoslavian army (which basically was in the hands of Serbia only at that point) lasted for nearly 3 years and civilians were shot mercilessly. The genocide in Srebrenica happened as well, and in a couple of different places (although not recognized as genocides).

What I hate the most about post-yugoslav war is the insane propaganda happening. Kosovo, although it suffered a lot of crime against humanity, is somehow louder than Bosnia which suffered MUCH MUCH more. Croatia, which bombed Herzegovina mercilessly (the Southern part of Bosnia in which mostly croats live) is somehow not even mentioned in these war stories? The blame was completely put on Serbia (and it's true, we did the most crime here, I'm not denying it), but Croatia was somehow allowed to pretend they didn't even do anything?

I mean the bombing of Mostar? They bombed a bridge believed to have been constructed in the year 1557. I mean that's 200 years older than the USA as a country, and Croatia decided to just bomb it. They also put Bosnian muslims in camps where they were left without water or food in a couple of places in Herzegovina. This is not speculation, these are very accurately confirmed facts. But somehow, the whole blame went to Serbia and Croatia pretends that it was neutral the whole time.

And it somehow worked? lol. So, yeah, a lot of **** went on and a lot of **** is going on nowadays as well. As I said, Serbia takes the most blame because we did commit the most crimes. But this doesn't mean we can just pretend other criminals (in this case Croatia) should walk free. Justice needs to be serviced equally. 

Also, we need to stop convincing people that Kosovo had it worse than Bosnia; because it didn't. It takes a 3 seconds Google search for this to be proven. But the Albanian propaganda is so insanely strong that they completely managed to bury the hell Bosnia was put through and make sure the world is focused only on them. Naturally, doing their best to present Serbia as this evil state – although times have changed and the new generations in Serbia would never even consider doing the same thing again.

It's all super weird overall. 

57 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Yeah a lot of horrible **** went down in Kosovo, however, the propaganda is super strong for some reason. Not because Kosovo didn't suffer as much as people say it did, but because Bosnia suffered a x100 worse destiny than Kosovo could in a 100 years. The siege of the Bosnian capital by the Yugoslavian army (which basically was in the hands of Serbia only at that point) lasted for nearly 3 years and civilians were shot mercilessly. The genocide in Srebrenica happened as well, and in a couple of different places (although not recognized as genocides).

What I hate the most about post-yugoslav war is the insane propaganda happening. Kosovo, although it suffered a lot of crime against humanity, is somehow louder than Bosnia which suffered MUCH MUCH more. Croatia, which bombed Herzegovina mercilessly (the Southern part of Bosnia in which mostly croats live) is somehow not even mentioned in these war stories? The blame was completely put on Serbia (and it's true, we did the most crime here, I'm not denying it), but Croatia was somehow allowed to pretend they didn't even do anything?

I mean the bombing of Mostar? They bombed a bridge believed to have been constructed in the year 1557. I mean that's 200 years older than the USA as a country, and Croatia decided to just bomb it. They also put Bosnian muslims in camps where they were left without water or food in a couple of places in Herzegovina. This is not speculation, these are very accurately confirmed facts. But somehow, the whole blame went to Serbia and Croatia pretends that it was neutral the whole time.

And it somehow worked? lol. So, yeah, a lot of **** went on and a lot of **** is going on nowadays as well. As I said, Serbia takes the most blame because we did commit the most crimes. But this doesn't mean we can just pretend other criminals (in this case Croatia) should walk free. Justice needs to be serviced equally. 

Also, we need to stop convincing people that Kosovo had it worse than Bosnia; because it didn't. It takes a 3 seconds Google search for this to be proven. But the Albanian propaganda is so insanely strong that they completely managed to bury the hell Bosnia was put through and make sure the world is focused only on them. Naturally, doing their best to present Serbia as this evil state – although times have changed and the new generations in Serbia would never even consider doing the same thing again.

It's all super weird overall. 

Such an embarrassing post. For you.

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, dritney said:

Such an embarrassing post. For you.

lol, you're Albanian, of course you will be butthurt by an objective post saying that someone else suffered more than you did. It's the truth, learn to accept it. You didn't buy the rights to the victim status.

On 5/11/2021 at 10:55 AM, BUWYGF said:

lol, you're Albanian, of course you will be butthurt by an objective post saying that someone else suffered more than you did. It's the truth, learn to accept it. You didn't buy the rights to the victim status.

Just when I thought your posts couldn’t get more embarrassing.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block