Bebe Rexha says Dua Lipa and Rita Ora are feuding

12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

dua-rita-max-bebe.jpg.2d38e059be04f8df7f10ab016bc5fd5f.jpg

Bebe Rexha says she wanted to get herself, Dua Lipa, Rita Ora and Ava Max all on one track together (they all share Albanian heritage), however it's not going to happen because Dua and Rita are fighting. 

“I have really tried. I don’t know what’s really going on there or what the drama is. I’ve tried to always be the peace-keeper and bring the girls together," Bebe tells The Sun. "For me, I would really love to do something together but I’m not sure that will ever happen. And I won’t say any more about that.”

She adds that they've become competitive because of the nature of the industry.

“It’s weird because I know how it is to be a girl and sometimes we can get really competitive. I’m not even talking about me, Dua, Rita and Ava, I’m just talking about females in general. What happens is there’s not enough women at the table."

“I don’t know about the UK charts but here in the US, a couple of years ago 80 per cent of the radio was male and only 20 per cent of the songs that were played were by women. That’s messed up. When we see that there’s only 20 per cent of us, we feel like we have to compete, we’re a minority in the music industry."

“It’s sad that there’s an unspoken competitiveness because I see it as, ‘How awesome is it that we all have our own levels of success?’ I would love for it to happen because I know all of these girls individually and they’re all awesome chicks."

Meanwhile, Ava Max remains unproblematic. 

Thoughts, Exhale? :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Rita Ora is problematic so I’m not surprised, but Bebe has a really big mouth...

• Like 1

Well, when you have an album out, promote any way you can..

And the old saying goes, any publicity is good publicity. 

Funny thing is they all record for Warner music group either Atlantic (Ava Max) or warner records (Dua Lipa, Bebe Rexha, And Rita Ora), so I'm sure the big wigs told Bebe to cause some trouble to sell records. 

• Like 1

Lmao why in the world would Dua have beef with a flop like Rita, I’m not even a big Dua fan (Future Nostalgia is overrated af) but I mean come on she’s super successful. I think it’s more like Rita is jealous of Dua! I like a few Bebe tracks but her new album is horrible and it’s clear that she’s destined to pretty much be a one hit wonder! I don’t check for Ava at all she does nothing for me and of you ask me she’s on the same level as Bebe kinda like a C list Pop Star, Rita is D list, Dua is A list......actually that’s probably why the track actually won’t happen....why tf would Dua want a track with so many lessors!

• Like 1
On 5/7/2021 at 9:22 PM, BigDadyy said:

I am on a fence about this. 

I love Rita Ora's few songs. Lonely Together is such a good song amongst others.

Dua is riding the chart right now. Levitating is my favourite song these days, the remix one. Besides We Good and Fever. 

I really don't follow Bebe or Ava so not sure.

But yes, Rita has few bops and Dua is a current pop IT girl. 

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only Rita Ora fan in the world. She gets so much slack but girl keeps on booking gigs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

By the way can I remind you how yellow press works?

There is someone tinkering with stories about people that are in the media anyways these days, write a bs story or faked interview and it gets released.

If it's too far from the truth and far stretched, agency of the person who the story was about will sue. But the tabloids have already been sold, the money is made and the sun made profit.

They calculate with getting sued and making enough money with the issue to still make a plus. It's not journalism that you get, it's clickbait websites printed.

So I would refrain from posting stories from the sun as they lack almost every integrity that should be present in the news/press media.

• Love 1
On 5/8/2021 at 12:33 AM, BUWYGF said:

the war of the Albanians :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

NGL, they're sucha messy nation :orangu_orangutan_ape:and this coming from a serb, we're like the queens of messy :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

u was never been in Bulgaria, babe, WE ARE THE QUEENS of messy, most of people here dont belive in existence of covid19. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
On 5/7/2021 at 7:15 PM, BUWYGF said:

especially from a serb aka one of the most hated country in the world (and the Balkan)

Anyway let's not make this thread into a nationalism war. Peace. 

I have to admit, I love the way you just nullified yourself in a single statement :orangu_orangutan_ape:It's absolutely true, every single Balkan nation is messed up, and Albanians are no exception. Serbia is not the most hated country in the world, 90% of the world doesnt even know we exist (and same goes for every Balkan country, except for maybe Croatia and Bulgaria because they openly supported Hit**r in the WW2). 

My comment had absolutely no hatred in it, it was objective and realistic. Yours, on the other hand, is filled with spite. Enjoy your evening :trash_throw_away_recycle:

OMG, the mess. Htlr and WW2??? I have to ackowledge I didn't know that. But that's why I keep coming back to this forum. I have to make up for the classes I skiped.

I must state that I'm Brazilian.:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

I reserve myself the right to laugh at you guys.

Now we even have an ongoing genocide to call ours. Sweet Bolsonaro made several references to little H too.:cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Happily wating for the judicial proceedings to begin.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Lorenm said:

OMG, the mess. Htlr and WW2??? I have to ackowledge I didn't know that. But that's why I keep coming back to this forum. I have to make up for the classes I skiped.

I must state that I'm Brazilian.:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

I reserve myself the right to laugh at you guys.

Now we even have an ongoing genocide to call ours. Sweet Bolsonaro made several references to little H too.:cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Happily wating for the judicial proceedings to begin.

yes they were on the **** side back in WW2 :orangu_orangutan_ape: nnnn. What the f is happening with Bolsonaro omg? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I love all these women!!! Funny enough I’ve only just started listening to Dua Lipa. She’s alright. Happy she’s a commercial success. Ava Max is definitely my favourite though. She stole my heart with her album Heaven & Hell. Sweet but Psycho is my favourite pop song of all time. Bebe is so sweet. All of them are talented. The only girl whose name is missing from Bebe’s radar for a song is Tove Lo!!! 

To all the comments stating Bebe is “stirring up ****” who honestly cares if she’s being honest about why no collaboration is happening. She’s speaking her truth and emphasizing she wishes all the girls would set aside differences to produce an anthem! That’s a positive in my books. I’m here for it! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block