[PREMIERE]Dream Within a Dream Tour @ Las Vegas (Leg 2 Fancam)

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Second leg of the Dream Within a Dream Tour, night 2 at Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay Events Center)

Watch with us and catch a download at Britney Online :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Hi there, Ashley here! And speaking of Vegas, Do you guys have the full entire version of this one concert from the Onyx Hotel tour when while Britney were performing "Boys", there was a lip sync problem in the show, to the point when she has to sing live? I heard that this concert was one of the Vegas dates but i don't know which one was it though? Do y'all have it? I would love to the concert leaked one day.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AshleyButterflyRemix23 said:

Hi there, Ashley here! And speaking of Vegas, Do you guys have the full entire version of this one concert from the Onyx Hotel tour when while Britney were performing "Boys", there was a lip sync problem in the show, to the point when she has to sing live? I heard that this concert was one of the Vegas dates but i don't know which one was it though? Do y'all have it? I would love to the concert leaked one day.

the fact that this is the only footage we have of this is just so homophobic :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, AshleyButterflyRemix23 said:

That was part of her E! Special, so, sadly, we don't have more from that concert. Probably a few clips and that's about it.

• Like 1