Lance Bass says Britney encouraged him to invest in Uber

3 hours ago, Goten21 said:

“I’m feeling amazing lately 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️, but I keep forgetting 🧠🧠🧠 what I’ve had for breakfast!!!!!! 🥐🥐🥐 Is this normal????? 🙈🙈🙈 People have been asking me what my favorite flower is, and I honestly love ALL of them 🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼 But I especially love the RED ones!!!!!! 🌹

I 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ Don’t talk 🗣🗣🗣 to Lance Bass 💄💄💄 AT ALL btw so I’m honestly very confused 🕵️♀️🕵️♀️🕵️♀️, and what is an Uber??? 🏵🏵🏵 ”

The actual post is a video of Britney talking about her favorite lunch, saying she’s just a simple girl and that she loves simple things, and names french toast.

We laugh but...

• Haha 3
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Source   The Daily Beast, describing himself as a conservative investor. “I was like, ‘It’s very revolutionary and I think this could disrupt the taxi market.’ But my gut was like, ‘I don’t kno

In before the "I don’t actually talk to Lance B AT ALL so I’m honestly very confused, and what is an Uber ?!!! 😂😂😂" IG post.

Wallstreetney  what a queen

Posted Images

On 5/8/2021 at 5:27 AM, PZHSB said:

As a former NSYNC Stan its well known that lance lies about everything. It’s so sad. 

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

this post needs to be framed and hung in an art gallery 

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, femmepop said:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

this post needs to be framed and hung in an art gallery 

He once said many many years ago that he had a room for Britney in his new house that had all fairies and things she likes. Now he and his partner deny it. He literally can’t keep up with his bs. 

He's such a sketchy person; it's cool how he acknowledges Brit a lot, but he also comes across as a major kiss-ass who does it mostly for the publicity imo. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: I almost expected him to say that Brit offered him the cure for cancer as well. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Haha 1
  • Community Curators

Uber was gonna support the Pretty World album until it got cancelled because y'all hated Iggy for doing things all the rap girls are doing now. Remember the Uber Britney cars with the bumblebee wrap?  Yup. 

4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

He once said many many years ago that he had a room for Britney in his new house that had all fairies and things she likes. Now he and his partner deny it. He literally can’t keep up with his bs. 

But why would he even need such a room.

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Kidnapper vibes anyone?

8 hours ago, MAG said:

When is he going to stop letting her name slip out of his mouth? These past few years it's just "Britney this, Britney that." Just stop. 

Thats the only way he stays relevant and gets interviews besides being in NSYNC

• Like 1