#Throwback: Britney performing 'Material Girl', 'Black Cat' and 'Nasty' at the ...Baby One More Time Tour (1999)

On 5/8/2021 at 7:54 AM, halfdressed said:

This is the first time I have ever questioned if she actually maybe had implants and then had them removed…. Not that it’s really our business…. But her t*** look huge here…. …?

ps I love the 2000s VMA tease 

Lmao I thought the same thing when she had on the black outfit 😂 But also she looks very healthy here, she probably just gained a bit of weight, wore a push up bra and there you go. 

I can’t wait until she writes her tell all book one day and we found out the truth about all these crazy rumours during her career :)

8 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Still cannot understand how there is not one single official/professional video recording of the BOMT tour... I mean, it was a sold-out tour in support of the number one song and album around the world. How was it never recorded??

I think it was recorded and they just never released it. In ‘Time Out With Britney Spears’ there are a few clips that look professionally recorded. 

On 5/7/2021 at 12:54 PM, jordeezy said:

materialnasty.jpg.360e1e840f4fface1ba4dbd327d48a97.jpgOmg this is epic! Is it new?? 

Was watching this last night and also the whole BOMT tour that’s available on YouTube and it just hit me that when she posts videos of herself dancing on Instagram nowadays, she’s doing the exact same moves she was doing back in 1999. But people call her crazy now.

anyways, I really like the costumes she wore during this tour. I hope she brings that style back to a section of her next tour. Baggy pants, tube tank tops, boots ets … it looked really good. Nowadays, she’s just wearing those stupid leotards that every female performer is wearing. 

• Love 1