Lynne Spears' lawyers have moved their firm's address to Los Angeles where they can more effectively fight for Britney as California-based attorneys.

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

You’re like Britney right now - so used to being abused that you’ve normalized it... EVERYTHING SHE HAS IN A CONSERVATORSHIP IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ONE - lest we forget she doesn’t qualify for one and she’s in one only to have money stolen from her... how does any of the BS you wrote logical?

After 13 years you’ve developed something similar to Stockholm syndrome if you’re supporting this mess or even suggesting to take it slow... If you’re somewhat “ok” with the conservatorship you’ve been gaslit too and are a victim just like Britney is... there is now slow way or let’s see what happens... she’s been stripped of her basic rights illegally.

So you’re basically saying that if there was someone held captive in a basement being **** everyday by some psycho rap*** - by your logic we should focus on getting her clean of STDs first - cause you know, baby steps - and we should let her be **** a little bit longer because who knows how she’ll feel when shes not **** everyday... will she be able to live without being ****ed everyday? Let’s get her some pain killers but let’s keep her locked and **** daily.

GREAT PLAN

I never said it was right but I’m also not living in a delusional reality where complaining fans think it’s going to legally change anything right now. It’s her fight. It’s up to her. If she’s happy that’s all that matters. She might be happy in the cship. The day she’s not anymore is the day she fights for herself. You are trying to control her the same way you think they are. She needs to follow her own path that makes her happy. You’re demanding something because YOU want it. You’re so brainwashed and thick headed that you can’t think about anything else weather or not that causes her more stress. It’s her life and she’s a grown women. Also weather you like it or not the reality is that the legal system takes a long time. Even longer until she decides to start the process of ending it which she isn’t doing. So you can sit there in misery and anger for years if/until she makes that step. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

If Britney wanted it terminated she would have said so herself otherwise I’m sure Lynn would have by now. She’s not ready to leave the conservatorship or even focus on that. She needs Jamie out and has made that public knowledge. You guys are obsessed and hooked on the wrong things at the moment. Focus lol. And you can take that however you want but it’s true and in the meantime if you want to get angry and waste time on things that don’t matter that’s your energy and on you. I think more public support for what she wants at the moment is more important. Get Jamie out movement. 

I agree, she’s been living in a fish bowl her whole life, she’s been trying to live like a normal person but it’s not really a true normal life. She doesn’t really know how despite her attempts, it’s not her fault and it’s not like I’m encouraging her to stay in the cship but you can’t just end this all and set her free and assume it’s all gonna work out and she’s happy. She would have to face so many problems and have to make so many decisions that will overwhelm her, aside from just her personal life, she would have to worry about business decisions, custody of her kids ( raising them as well) etc, it would overwhelm her and she would be burnt out. It’s why the judge isn’t in a rush to end the cship but more like easing the transition (me hopefully thinks) it sounds like a better move as she can focus on her mental health and other things without having to work so she can pay a bunch of bills she doesn’t understand or even have the time to. They made her busy under this whole thing imagine her having to deal with it on her own, she would be lost and not know where to start or turn to. That’s why even I didn’t bat an eye when she only requested her father be removed from this whole thing as everything is all over the place and disbanding it bit by bit is a lot more helpful than just saying “okay Britney, you’re free and go live your life.” Like how? Where would she start? It’s like casting her out and leaving her to figure it out on her own, at least she would have a sense of security blanket. She’s a celebrity after all they all have a village that tends to them, I’m sure when she’s ready she would seek termination of the thing but hopefully by then her father is out, she can finally live reasonably and think straight without her father breathing down her neck. It’s not that easy as snapping your fingers which everyone thinks. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I agree, she’s been living in a fish bowl her whole life, she’s been trying to live like a normal person but it’s not really a true normal life. She doesn’t really know how despite her attempts, it’s not her fault and it’s not like I’m encouraging her to stay in the cship but you can’t just end this all and set her free and assume it’s all gonna work out and she’s happy. She would have to face so many problems and have to make so many decisions that will overwhelm her, aside from just her personal life, she would have to worry about business decisions, custody of her kids ( raising them as well) etc, it would overwhelm her and she would be burnt out. It’s why the judge isn’t in a rush to end the cship but more like easing the transition (me hopefully thinks) it sounds like a better move as she can focus on her mental health and other things without having to work so she can pay a bunch of bills she doesn’t understand or even have the time to. They made her busy under this whole thing imagine her having to deal with it on her own, she would be lost and not know where to start or turn to. That’s why even I didn’t bat an eye when she only requested her father be removed from this whole thing as everything is all over the place and disbanding it bit by bit is a lot more helpful than just saying “okay Britney, you’re free and go live your life.” Like how? Where would she start? It’s like casting her out and leaving her to figure it out on her own, at least she would have a sense of security blanket. She’s a celebrity after all they all have a village that tends to them, I’m sure when she’s ready she would seek termination of the thing but hopefully by then her father is out, she can finally live reasonably and think straight without her father breathing down her neck. It’s not that easy as snapping your fingers which everyone thinks. 

Exactly. This whole movement is just a trend if anything because if more people took the time to look at the entire situation they would think rationally like you and I and understand that Britney’s best interest right now is to keep it. I want her to be free one day when she is ready and I feel like a good first step to complete autonomy is releasing Jamie of his duties. It’s a complete conflict of interest and he’s made her life a living hell not to mention losing custody time after the last incident. I know letting someone else take charge is scary but a qualified individual like Jodie who’s already had power for some time now, would benefit Britney. She needs time to heal from her fathers abuse honestly and a solid break from work. They kept her going immediately after the breakdown. I know fans mean well but they have no idea what they are actually talking about and at the end of the day they are doing the same thing they hate. They want control and power over Britney weather it’s good for her or not. Just end the cship. That’s crazy. Like you said she needs structure because even though she’s a grown women, she doesn’t know how to handle her business. Period. No judgement it’s just her situation. She knows this herself lol.  I’m pretty sure she’s just fine with the cship right now. Might not be perfect but it’s fixable down the road when she’s ready and with Jamie out I see her shining a lot more. Even Sam (both Sams actually lawyer and bf) only brings up her father and not the cship. The problem is clearly Jamie. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m pretty sure she’s just fine with the cship right now. Might not be perfect but it’s fixable down the road when she’s ready and with Jamie out I see her shining a lot more. Even Sam (both Sams actually lawyer and bf) only brings up her father and not the cship. The problem is clearly Jamie. 

Congratulations, you fell for team con's propaganda, which Vivian, Ingham(through LFB) and media were and still are hammering into us. The problem is a rotten corrupt probate Cship system. Sam and Jodi are part of this system... And their questionable past records support this, they cannot be trusted. Leaving Britney in their hands is much more dangerous.

-

And the thing is, termination of Cship does not equal the destruction of the structure. You sound like she will be left all alone and she will have to do every little thing herself. But this is not true at all. She literally can hire managers, assistants, caretakers, life-coach trainers and etc to re-create a similar structure, or maybe even more flexible one. And it is important to note that there are alternatives to Cship that are less restrictive, do not violate her rights, and can help her to actually transition into an independent life.  And it's also important to note that Britney is in the most restrictive conservatorship of all... The type of Cship, that she is in, does not imply giving independence to conservatee, actulally, it does imply the opposite. It is for caring for people who are so ill that they can't feed or clothe themselves, can't even wipe their *** on their own, or for those who are literally in a coma.

Ultimately, Cship is not meant for managing high functioning individuals and their business. If Britney isn't qualified to be under Cship, then it must be terminated, and it doesn't matter if Britney wants to keep it. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Congratulations, you fell for team con's propaganda, which Vivian, Ingham(through LFB) and media were and still are hammering into us. The problem is a rotten corrupt probate Cship system. Sam and Jodi are part of this system... And their questionable past records support this, they cannot be trusted. Leaving Britney in their hands is much more dangerous.

-

And the thing is, termination of Cship does not equal the destruction of the structure. You sound like she will be left all alone and she will have to do every little thing herself. But this is not true at all. She literally can hire managers, assistants, caretakers, life-coach trainers and etc to re-create a similar structure, or maybe even more flexible one. And it is important to note that there are alternatives to Cship that are less restrictive, do not violate her rights, and can help her to actually transition into an independent life.  And it's also important to note that Britney is in the most restrictive conservatorship of all... The type of Cship, that she is in, does not imply giving independence to conservatee, actulally, it does imply the opposite. It is for caring for people who are so ill that they can't feed or clothe themselves, can't even wipe their *** on their own, or for those who are literally in a coma.

Ultimately, Cship is not meant for managing high functioning individuals and their business. If Britney isn't qualified to be under Cship, then it must be terminated, and it doesn't matter if Britney wants to keep it. 

Exactly. It bothers me that no one ever questions why she might think that way. Did she reach that conclusion that she needs it, despite having fought it hard, under Jamie's care? Or because she recognizes the damage it has done to her? And that's supposed to be a good thing we are supposed to support under the false belief that this should be Britney's choice, despite it being unlawful and not what cships are for? People are letting team con poison their minds and they can't even recognize it.

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Exactly. This whole movement is just a trend if anything because if more people took the time to look at the entire situation they would think rationally like you and I and understand that Britney’s best interest right now is to keep it. I want her to be free one day when she is ready and I feel like a good first step to complete autonomy is releasing Jamie of his duties. It’s a complete conflict of interest and he’s made her life a living hell not to mention losing custody time after the last incident. I know letting someone else take charge is scary but a qualified individual like Jodie who’s already had power for some time now, would benefit Britney. She needs time to heal from her fathers abuse honestly and a solid break from work. They kept her going immediately after the breakdown. I know fans mean well but they have no idea what they are actually talking about and at the end of the day they are doing the same thing they hate. They want control and power over Britney weather it’s good for her or not. Just end the cship. That’s crazy. Like you said she needs structure because even though she’s a grown women, she doesn’t know how to handle her business. Period. No judgement it’s just her situation. She knows this herself lol.  I’m pretty sure she’s just fine with the cship right now. Might not be perfect but it’s fixable down the road when she’s ready and with Jamie out I see her shining a lot more. Even Sam (both Sams actually lawyer and bf) only brings up her father and not the cship. The problem is clearly Jamie. 

Yeah I thought long and hard about it cuz it did bewildered me that she would only request that and not say “I want all of this to end.” Everyone acts like they know her, we all don’t, it’s not Stockholm syndrome like some people think it is. Before this she requested Jodi to be her conservator. My guess is Britney wants a normal life where she doesn’t have to worry about paying the bills or going to court for custody of her kids. She wants to just do what she wants and have people tend to her, she’s always the type of person that meets halfway. She needs lots of healing and setting her completely free would just mess that up as she would have to be adult Britney and think about responsibilities like day to day business of her empire so she can hire the right people then deal with her custody battle as I’m sure she would want to fight in court to gain full custody of her kids, like there’s so much **** her father caused that she has to deal with and the fans think it’s that easy as “well she can find other alternatives” yeah who’s gonna tell her? The fans? Then she would have to worry about finances so she would have to go back to work and it would be the Circus era and FF all over again where she’s doing it because she has too anyways so fans will be disappointed seeing a glassed eye looking Britney trying to put on a fake smile even though she’s stressed out inside. She was stressed out even during her prime and yet everyone ignored that literally on the set of crazy she says on camera she’s stressed cuz she was doing so many performances on top of shooting a music video. 

The key is TRANSITION, ease her out of it. Get rid of the wicked witch so they can better see a better perspective rather than have annoying Jamie being the road block. Vivian walked out on him before but returned because he offered more money, she basically would say anything for a paycheck like a true lawyer. Everyone is trying to end the war but even in politics it’s not that black or white, Britney is well aware (and even the documentaries noted that it’s not that easy to end a conservatorship, it rarely happens) so can they get off their heroic high horse and think rationally as she does have that in the back of her head but it’s not possible when you have an annoying father that practically road blocks everything. Hence why she wants him out. Geeze deal with one evil at a time folks. Winning small battles help ending the war a lot easier 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

-

Yes, it’s propaganda at its finest and many people in the general public fall for it as well. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Persona said:

Exactly. It bothers me that no one ever questions why she might think that way. Did she reach that conclusion that she needs it, despite having fought it hard, under Jamie's care? Or because she recognizes the damage it has done to her? And that's supposed to be a good thing we are supposed to support under the false belief that this should be Britney's choice, despite it being unlawful and not what cships are for? People are letting team con poison their minds and they can't even recognize it.

This. 100% all of this!

35 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

many people in the general public fall for it as well. 

Yeah(( I have read so many comments à la Britney does not want to get rid of Cship, she only wants to remove her father.

Even if we assume that she wants to keep it (though we still didn’t hear what she wants from her directly, we only heard what she wants from other people, questionable people). But, as @Persona said, we have to ask ourselves why she might think that way. Is it her real, sincere opinion, not imposed by anyone? Or is it because she is being unduly influenced all these 13 years  to believe she needs it?

• Like 4
6 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

-

I’m not falling for any propaganda. I know the entire situation in and out. Britney needs the support and although a conservatorship is very extreme, it’s all she’s known during a very developmental period in her life. If she wants to end it, she needs to take the steps and assemble a team of people who can still help her and protect her assets. It’s been far to long and simply ending it now is unrealistic and dangerous. You can sit there and complain until you’re blue in the face but those are the facts and she’s really the only person with the power to say enough when the time is right for her. That day could very well come if she has the peace to think and relax out of the public eye. No work. No Jamie. Just time to herself to live and soul search and grow for once. She’s been on a very short lived hiatus and is STILL all over the media. She’s working on Jamie and has her boyfriend and Mother’s support. We are fans and literal strangers. I don’t see any of you flying to LA and petitioning to end this yourself and nor should you because you don’t know her. It’s absurd at this point. I understand a lot of you are young and don’t have kids, or understand certain things in life but you are way off. The conservatorship may not have been the right answer but at the time it saved her life and it should have ended years ago BUT it didn’t. I’m not standing up for the shady team around her but I’m also not saying that it’s right to end this at this very moment. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I never said it was right but I’m also not living in a delusional reality where complaining fans think it’s going to legally change anything right now. It’s her fight. It’s up to her. If she’s happy that’s all that matters. She might be happy in the cship. The day she’s not anymore is the day she fights for herself. You are trying to control her the same way you think they are. She needs to follow her own path that makes her happy. You’re demanding something because YOU want it. You’re so brainwashed and thick headed that you can’t think about anything else weather or not that causes her more stress. It’s her life and she’s a grown women. Also weather you like it or not the reality is that the legal system takes a long time. Even longer until she decides to start the process of ending it which she isn’t doing. So you can sit there in misery and anger for years if/until she makes that step. 

I am not impressed Alexis