Lynne Spears' lawyers have moved their firm's address to Los Angeles where they can more effectively fight for Britney as California-based attorneys.

11 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Only thing I’ll support from now on, everything else is total BS - **** long term goals - we want it now. 

If Britney wanted it terminated she would have said so herself otherwise I’m sure Lynn would have by now. She’s not ready to leave the conservatorship or even focus on that. She needs Jamie out and has made that public knowledge. You guys are obsessed and hooked on the wrong things at the moment. Focus lol. And you can take that however you want but it’s true and in the meantime if you want to get angry and waste time on things that don’t matter that’s your energy and on you. I think more public support for what she wants at the moment is more important. Get Jamie out movement. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

This alone should be a major message to team con that a team of legal experts are coming to stay. Even if they aren’t making any moves of yet, on top of the public, they are watching very close. Smart move and hopefully effective. Vivian you shouldn’t have been so disrespectful because all it did was light a fire. You’re making it very easy lmao. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

If Britney wanted it terminated she would have said so herself otherwise I’m sure Lynn would have by now. She’s not ready to leave the conservatorship or even focus on that. She needs Jamie out and has made that public knowledge. You guys are obsessed and hooked on the wrong things at the moment. Focus lol. And you can take that however you want but it’s true and in the meantime if you want to get angry and waste time on things that don’t matter that’s your energy and on you. I think more public support for what she wants at the moment is more important. Get Jamie out movement. 

You’re like Britney right now - so used to being abused that you’ve normalized it... EVERYTHING SHE HAS IN A CONSERVATORSHIP IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ONE - lest we forget she doesn’t qualify for one and she’s in one only to have money stolen from her... how does any of the BS you wrote logical?

After 13 years you’ve developed something similar to Stockholm syndrome if you’re supporting this mess or even suggesting to take it slow... If you’re somewhat “ok” with the conservatorship you’ve been gaslit too and are a victim just like Britney is... there is now slow way or let’s see what happens... she’s been stripped of her basic rights illegally.

So you’re basically saying that if there was someone held captive in a basement being **** everyday by some psycho rap*** - by your logic we should focus on getting her clean of STDs first - cause you know, baby steps - and we should let her be **** a little bit longer because who knows how she’ll feel when shes not **** everyday... will she be able to live without being ****ed everyday? Let’s get her some pain killers but let’s keep her locked and **** daily.

GREAT PLAN

• Love 8
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

So you’re basically saying that if there was someone held captive in a basement being **** everyday by some psycho rap*** - by your logic we should focus on getting her clean of STDs first - cause you know, baby steps - and we should let her be **** a little bit longer because who knows how she’ll feel when shes not **** everyday... will she be able to live without being ****ed everyday? Let’s get her some pain killers but let’s keep her locked and **** daily.

GREAT PLAN

This

ive posted a few times on this site that going after the money first is an incrediblely stupid idea and a way to drag this out 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I hope Lynne knows some shady stuff that she can prove

I'm sure she knows a lot and knew for a long time. But this is a double edged sword. If she knew, but was silent all this time, doesn't it make her an accomplice too? And Lynne also was receiving money from Britney's estate on an ongoing basis.

I think, maybe, it's one of the reasons that she and her lawyer are tiptoeing around, instead of taking more cardinal actions. It's been 2 years now, but James still has 100% power as Britney's conservator.

• Like 2