Sugababes tease a return!

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’ve been trying to get into their music but the line up changes are so off putting. If I remember well, there was a point when none of the OG Sugababes were part of the group :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: So I’m looking forward to see this happen and hopefully they’ll be able to release an album. Their cover of Flowers was excellent!

Despite the line up changes all of the albums are pretty good. Okay yeah Sweet 7 (with 4.0) maybe not so much. It’s okay and there’s decent songs there but the problem is is that it’s not really a Sugababes album, it’s quite generic/trend chasing. Even if Keisha hadn’t left I probably would have said the same things. I think the albums are all worth seeking out though. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, bmakrides said:

My only album ain't on Spotify, I gotta get my promo and coin somehow. ;) 

In all fairness I feel bad for Jade. She was just brought in to have it all crumble. Her song 'My Man' ain't that bad either. Go give it a stream. ;)

I don’t think I ever really heard this song but wasn’t it released as a single the same week she replaced Keisha?

19 minutes ago, Isla said:

Despite the line up changes all of the albums are pretty good. Okay yeah Sweet 7 (with 4.0) maybe not so much. It’s okay and there’s decent songs there but the problem is is that it’s not really a Sugababes album, it’s quite generic/trend chasing. Even if Keisha hadn’t left I probably would have said the same things. I think the albums are all worth seeking out though. 

I definitely should check them out then! I love Run for Cover and About You Now, and Pop/R&B are my favourite genres so I really should have done this a while ago :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

This is my favorite song from them

That said, I personally can't stand Mutya's attitude.

She deserves to flop for life for the things she said about Kylie Minogue.

She said Kylie can’t really sing right? I mean let’s be real Kylie’s voice isn’t great! 

I’m excited for their return! Keisha has always been my favorite, I was so mad when she was kicked out! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I definitely should check them out then! I love Run for Cover and About You Now, and Pop/R&B are my favourite genres so I really should have done this a while ago :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

you should, all of their albums are so good in unique ways!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Acer said:

Heidi is everything!

I didn’t get, they recorded a lot of songs in 2013-2014, even promo single was released and then just disappeared. A lot of tracks was recorded

Yeah most of the songs that the original lineup (who were using the name Mutya Keisha Siobhan (MKS) at the time) recorded in 2012-2014 for their cancelled album on Polydor Records have leaked online, I think there's only 4/5 songs that haven't leaked. A bunch leaked last year which I still haven't got round to listening to but I remember being VERY on top of the 2016/2019 leaks. They're kinda difficult to find at times as they keep being taken down from YouTube but they are 'out there' on mp3 websites. From the leaks I've heard, they're all soooo good and reminiscent of some of the classic Sugababes songs. It's a shame the album never came out. 

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She said Kylie can’t really sing right? I mean let’s be real Kylie’s voice isn’t great! 

Yeah but that fugly pug lookin bish Mutya doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Maybe you shouldn't throw stones when you're living in a glass house Mutya.

Kylie is literally the least problematic person, why would anyone have the audacity to try and come for her?

Plus Kylie actually sounds good live, it's clear her comments were rooted in insecurity and jealousy.

15 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Yeah but that fugly pug lookin bish Mutya doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Maybe you shouldn't throw stones when you're living in a glass house Mutya.

Kylie is literally the least problematic person, why would anyone have the audacity to try and come for her?

Plus Kylie actually sounds good live, it's clear her comments were rooted in insecurity and jealousy.

Never been a Kylie fan! She’s too campy and her vocals are often too chipmunky for me!

The 20th anniversary edition of One Touch is now avaialble to pre-order on CD and vinyl formats! It includes all of the original album’s tracks as well as the single b-sides, remixes and some previously unreleased songs including Sometimes (which leaked online in 2016) and the original Little Lady Love!!

Bring on October!!!  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block