Sugababes tease a return!

29 minutes ago, bmakrides said:

I am not a fan of the original line up, the first girl left after 1 album. Heidi deserves respect. I won't be here for it. 

Sweet 7 actually has the best bops in my opinion. 

giphy.gif

I loved Sugababes for songs like this! 

• Love 2

I am SO excited for this, apparently it’s a (delayed) 20th anniversary edition of One Touch.

(But yes I love the second line up the best but I think it’s great the originals were able to get back together anyway)

Edited by Isla

I’ve been trying to get into their music but the line up changes are so off putting. If I remember well, there was a point when none of the OG Sugababes were part of the group :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: So I’m looking forward to see this happen and hopefully they’ll be able to release an album. Their cover of Flowers was excellent!

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Jade Ewen? Is that you? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

My only album ain't on Spotify, I gotta get my promo and coin somehow. ;) 

In all fairness I feel bad for Jade. She was just brought in to have it all crumble. Her song 'My Man' ain't that bad either. Go give it a stream. ;)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block