Sugababes tease a return!

The original line-up of the Sugababes, Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan appear to be teasing something..

Is anyone excited for this?

I'm personally not a fan of the first line-up, I wish it was Mutya, Keisha and Heidi.

sugababes-original.jpg.ee66a641ece0fd7c0d7abbef385e2499.jpg

• Like 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The original line-up of the Sugababes, Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan appear to be teasing something.. Is anyone excited for this? I'm personally not a fan of the first line-up, I wish it was Mut

Am here for it.  About You Now and Push The Button are still my jam! 

I still listen to these songs regularly. Iconic classics.   

Posted Images

Secretly I let it slip
Emotional I fall through it
All I know I'm losing my control
Im drowning way too far
And there's no turning back
And now I'm shedding all my fears
I KNOOOW I KNOOOOOOOOWOOOOOH

5k0g.gif

29 minutes ago, bmakrides said:

I am not a fan of the original line up, the first girl left after 1 album. Heidi deserves respect. I won't be here for it. 

Sweet 7 actually has the best bops in my opinion. 

giphy.gif

I loved Sugababes for songs like this! 

• Twitter Team
Posted (edited)

I am SO excited for this, apparently it’s a (delayed) 20th anniversary edition of One Touch.

(But yes I love the second line up the best but I think it’s great the originals were able to get back together anyway)

Edited by Isla

I discovered the sugababes around the get **** era. I personally would’ve liked a comeback from 3.0 or 4.0. 4.0 had so much potential but people don’t buy their music! tumblr_lvrsyoZ1A11qbjg8bo4_640.png

I’ve been trying to get into their music but the line up changes are so off putting. If I remember well, there was a point when none of the OG Sugababes were part of the group :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: So I’m looking forward to see this happen and hopefully they’ll be able to release an album. Their cover of Flowers was excellent!

35 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Jade Ewen? Is that you? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

My only album ain't on Spotify, I gotta get my promo and coin somehow. ;) 

In all fairness I feel bad for Jade. She was just brought in to have it all crumble. Her song 'My Man' ain't that bad either. Go give it a stream. ;)