Demi Lovato uploads The target edition of Tell Me you love me with two bonus tracks that was exclusive on cd only at one point

Available only on a rare limited CD at target, Demi Lovato uploaded on all platforms the 17 track Deluxe CD that was sold exclusively at target featuring two studio tracks " Smoke and Mirrors" and " Ready for Ya"..I think it will be fall 2025 when the target Version of Dancing with the devil... The art of starting over will get it's digital platform upload..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Stefani said:

Pretty cool, but it almost feels like a distraction from Cookiegate. This is the sort of thing that would've come across better if she hadn't received so much bad publicity lately. 

It should've been added earlier but maybe the release of the album pushed it back.

I am happy that these 2 songs are finally available. I couldn't get my hands on the target CD.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block