Films and Movies You Could Not Bring Yourself to Watch Again

7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Man, I loved Waterworld! At least that was mesmerizing to look at it.

Yes! We love post-apocalyptic and dystopian movies! This reminds me of that Timberlake movie where they have countdowns in their forearm. I only seen it once, but I'm happy that I've made this thread and I remember it, lol. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Yes! We love post-apocalyptic and dystopian movies! This reminds me of that Timberlake movie where they have countdowns in their forearm. I only seen it once, but I'm happy that I've made this thread and I remember it, lol. 

That was a really good movie too. Some of my other favourites are "The Island" and Divergent. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Busybee said:

4 pages in and no one has said human centipede?! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: it's been years since I've seen it and it still pops up randomly in my head. There was  life before I saw it and after. Its so uniquely traumatizing.

It was at the back of my mind, but since you've mentioned it. :melt_weird_drift_wow: My friends were always babbling about it, so I watched the trailer with the inmates in it and the plot is so DISGUSTING. I have not seen it and have no plan to watch it. :orangu_orangutan_ape:  

6 hours ago, Busybee said:

4 pages in and no one has said human centipede?! :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: it's been years since I've seen it and it still pops up randomly in my head. There was  life before I saw it and after. Its so uniquely traumatizing.

But have you seen Human Centipede 2? From the sound of the post, doesn’t sound like it. It truly is worse. 

9 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

It was at the back of my mind, but since you've mentioned it. :melt_weird_drift_wow: My friends were always babbling about it, so I watched the trailer with the inmates in it and the plot is so DISGUSTING. I have not seen it and have no plan to watch it. :orangu_orangutan_ape:  

Ugh yes save yourself the agony 

4 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

But have you seen Human Centipede 2? From the sound of the post, doesn’t sound like it. It truly is worse. 

You would think I would have learned but nope curiosity got the best of me. I thought how could it possibly get worse than the first right? WRONG! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Most of Netflix original films, they are BORING AF for me. Any spanish comedy, I’m spanish and in my country comedies are cliché and basic. And Mother of Jennifer Lawrence, I got the message but some scenes are really disgusting.

So true. I tried to watch some of the most hyped Netflix original series like s** Education and BoJack, but I couldn't get myself to like them. So I ended up binge watching old TV series instead. 

• Love 1

I absolutely love horror movies, but one I haven’t seen since the first time I watched it is Hostel. I just can’t enjoy it... and I can watch the Saw movies... this one was just too much.

As for a sad movie, I can watch about half of this movie, but I definitely have to turn it off 😂 A Walk To Remember with Mandy Moore... omg. Screw you Nicholas Sparks. It’s all downhill after he buys her a star 😂😭 gets me every time. 🤣

my boyfriend won’t even let me watch Dancer In The Dark... a Bjork movie... from what I gather, it’s a big No for me. Some things just make me overly emotional and I’m not trying to break myself 😂🤷🏼‍♀️  Can anyone confirm this one for me? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

I absolutely love horror movies, but one I haven’t seen since the first time I watched it is Hostel. I just can’t enjoy it... and I can watch the Saw movies... this one was just too much.

As for a sad movie, I can watch about half of this movie, but I definitely have to turn it off 😂 A Walk To Remember with Mandy Moore... omg. Screw you Nicholas Sparks. It’s all downhill after he buys her a star 😂😭 gets me every time. 🤣

my boyfriend won’t even let me watch Dancer In The Dark... a Bjork movie... from what I gather, it’s a big No for me. Some things just make me overly emotional and I’m not trying to break myself 😂🤷🏼‍♀️  Can anyone confirm this one for me? 

Oh yes, Hostel - the hybrid of Saw and Fifty Shades Of Grey. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

A Walk To Remember and The Best Of Me are heartbreaking movies and I've watched them multiple times with my sister. Not to mention the soundtracks alone will move you to tears. Here's a tribute for Jaime:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Oh yes, Hostel - the hybrid of Saw and Fifty Shades Of Grey. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

A Walk To Remember and The Best Of Me are heartbreaking movies and I've watched them multiple times with my sister. Not to mention the soundtracks alone will move you in tears. Here's a tribute for Jaime:

I love that song! ❤️
omg this movie also had me crushing on Shane West for YEARS. 😅

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block