Films and Movies You Could Not Bring Yourself to Watch Again

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

I agree. Theaters back then had no strict ratings and restrictions regarding public screening, so it was questionable a major studio promoted it. Btw, I've watched the trailer and it is actually interesting. The cinematography is amazing for a film produced in 1970's.

Yeah they definitely didnt have that much restrictions back then cause in the Willy Wonka movie

that came out in the 70s, theres a scene in the movie where they quickly show a person CUTTING OFF 

a chicken's head!

I mean seriously wtf thought that was a great idea to put in a children's movie?!

And yeah the cinematography is good.

I just dont condone violence against women.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm just messin :eyes_britney_laugh: I actually like A Cinderella Story and Material Girls :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

LOL u got me there for a second

I love Hilary especially when I was a kid.

She was my first concert and album.

I love those movies!

My fave of course is the Lizzie Mcguire Movie!

Her doing a duet with herself as Isabella is ICONIC! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

I actually love Hereditary and Midsommar. I think they are some of the best horror movies released in recent years. But they didn’t traumatize me to the point that I won’t watch them again. I actually would love to watch them again when I have time. The movies that I can’t bring myself to watch again are the really bad ones such as Slenderman. The ones that I struggle to finish during the first watch. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

I actually love Hereditary and Midsommar. I think they are some of the best horror movies released in recent years. But they didn’t traumatize me to the point that I won’t watch them again. I actually would love to watch them again when I have time. The movies that I can’t bring myself to watch again are the really bad ones such as Slenderman. The ones that I struggle to finish during the first watch. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

This. Hereditary is probably my favorite horror movie and Midsommar is also disturbing. Would def watch again.

• Love 3

Two movies that come easily in my mind and I suggest you never ever even think of watching are Raw and Serbian movie.

The first is a french story of a vegan vet student that ends up to be cannibal and the second is a serbian film which I'd rather not say the plot.

I don't know what went wrong with me during that time that I watched those films. Completely disturbing and ****ed up.

:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Two movies that come easily in my mind and I suggest you never ever even think of watching are Raw and Serbian movie.

The first is a french story of a vegan vet student that ends up to be cannibal and the second is a serbian film which I'd rather not say the plot.

I don't know what went wrong with me during that time that I watched those films. Completely disturbing and ****ed up.

I watched the Raw trailer and it is SO interesting, I will watch the whole movie this evening! The Serbian one is terrifying, maybe I'll try to see it when I'm with someone. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

20 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

Martyrs the original French version.   I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch it since the first time. It was horrifying and sickening.  

I think I've seen that movie before because of the impressive film score. Btw, French Indie movies and films are really one of the best, considering how realistic they execute the scenes with low budget. 

3 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Lol, Slenderman is horrible, so is Unfriended. These types of movie are trend-chase. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah they definitely didnt have that much restrictions back then cause in the Willy Wonka movie

that came out in the 70s, theres a scene in the movie where they quickly show a person CUTTING OFF 

a chicken's head!

I mean seriously wtf thought that was a great idea to put in a children's movie?!

And yeah the cinematography is good.

I just dont condone violence against women.

I also forgot the lack of censorships in earlier decades of movies and television, that's why there was no issue including the chicken's decapitation in Willy Wonka movie.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Isla said:

Omg Hereditary truly shook and disturbed me. I’m not sure if I’d want to watch it again either but it’s a very well made movie and the acting is amazing.

I’m gonna say the Netflix film Swiped but only because of how terrible it is. The acting is stupid and plot is s**ist. 

4 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

1 hour ago, Arianna said:

This. Hereditary is probably my favorite horror movie and Midsommar is also disturbing. Would def watch again.

Hereditary is hands-down one of the best horror movies in the past 10 years or so. I love the director and all of his stuff. I was shocked when I watched it in the theatres but that made me love it even more. I think I've seen it 6-7 times. Most of my friends were horrified by it, though, so I suppose it's quite a polarising movie.

Serbian Movie and all films similar to it just make me p.uke my guts. Absolutely horrible.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hereditary is hands-down one of the best horror movies in the past 10 years or so. I love the director and all of his stuff. I was shocked when I watched it in the theatres but that made me love it even more. I think I've seen it 6-7 times. Most of my friends were horrified by it, though, so I suppose it's quite a polarising movie.

Serbian Movie and all films similar to it just make me p.uke my guts. Absolutely horrible.

I also watched Hereditary in theater and there was a bunch of teenagers who kept laughing and making that tongue clicking sound. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:  But I remember when they showed the decapitated head on the screen everyone went dead silent. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

I also watched Hereditary in theater and there was a bunch of teenagers who kept laughing and making that tongue clicking sound. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

God! I hated this as well!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Half of the people hadn't watched the trailer and were expecting cheap jump scares so they ended up laughing, spoiling the mood. I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea but geez, have some decency and be respectful to others as well.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: They eventually left so I was happy :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

My friend watched A Serbian Film a while ago and stopped halfway through because he found it too disturbing. That’s one of the films I will NEVER watch. 

11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I would say A Clockwork Orange.

I saw it in college when I used to be a film major 

and its sickening and disgusting cause the main

character and his friend go around raping women.

Idk how that was given an ok to release to the public and theaters

They filmed some scenes of A Clockwork Orange at my university campus. I haven’t seen the film though.

Requiem for a dream. 

i watched it and I didn’t do ***** for like two years (lol) 

The movie is so powerful but it affected me so much I couldn’t bear to watch it again. I believe aronofsky was the director who also did black swan? If I’m not mistaken.

Anyways it shows like 4 main characters descent into **** addiction until they’ve all hit rock bottom in various ways and it’s very disturbing and chilling. Amazing movie but not one I can ever rewatch. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block