Lana Del Rey has a photo of Kevin Federline with his neck slit hanging in her house

Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

Nothing. It has to do with the slit throat image Lana has on the wall which is just as morbid as Podesta’s taste in art. That’s the correlation :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:.

But this would mean that it has nothing to do with Kevin himself.Do you know Gottfried Helnwein? This is some of his art.I don´t know why,it just came to my mind when I read the name Podesta.

R187a41b1be7a5c7b59f630b9744dc6a7?rik=dh OIP.2Xia0deJgF96arP5fusbwwHaE0?pid=ImgDe

793a8f90-4a59-4f93-a952-9d32a57e25f0.jpg epiphany_iii_presentation_at_the_temple_

Stuff like that is not just creepy, but :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

15 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

But this would mean that it has nothing to do with Kevin himself.Do you know Gottfried Helnwein? This is some of his art.I don´t know why,it just came to my mind when I read the name Podesta.

R187a41b1be7a5c7b59f630b9744dc6a7?rik=dh OIP.2Xia0deJgF96arP5fusbwwHaE0?pid=ImgDe

793a8f90-4a59-4f93-a952-9d32a57e25f0.jpg epiphany_iii_presentation_at_the_temple_

Stuff like that is not just creepy, but :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Yes my intention was not to bash Kevin but to do such a photoshoot is weird in itself I guess. I wouldn’t pose with a slit throat for a photoshoot. I like the Justin photo better then. With a bloodied nose :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:.

Some of these pictures you found are very creepy. Smells like 🍕. Everyone of them except for the two girls kissing I think that is fine :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:. Unless they are minors.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Yes my intention was not to bash Kevin but to do such a photoshoot is weird in itself I guess. I wouldn’t pose with a slit throat for a photoshoot. I like the Justin photo better then. With a bloodied nose :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:.

Some of these pictures you found are very creepy. Smells like 🍕. Everyone of them except for the two girls kissing I think that is fine :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:. Unless they are minors.

I just what to know .what this means:

epiphany_iii_presentation_at_the_temple_

44 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I just what to know .what this means:

epiphany_iii_presentation_at_the_temple_

I don’t get the symbolism of the men’s facial disfigurements unless it’s supposed to mean that they are monsters and then it all makes sense :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:. But well it doesn’t look right the entire picture and its potential meaning. Like Elijah Wood said once: something like the underbelly of Hollywood is rotten to its core. 
And that will do for other businesses as well I think including politics and other arts besides music and movies. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The fact that people are okay with this when you already KNOW they would be crucifying someone else for doing this. I don’t think they would be all like “wHy ArE yOu OfFeNdEd?” If someone had a life size portrait of her with her throat slit regardless if it’s a photo shoot or not. Like there are gory *** legitimate “art” pieces out there, but does that mean people have to hang them up in their homes to display like that? Tacky and vulgar :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I've never understood why Lana gets a pass for all of her problematic behavior.

Her music is really beyond overrated.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

and I never understood why people are hellbent on hunting her down since the start of her career. 

if anyone misspeaks or does something that's not perfectly on-message in this culture there's no forgiveness.:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, femmepop said:

and I never understood why people are hellbent on hunting her down since the start of her career. 

if anyone misspeaks or does something that's not perfectly on-message in this culture there's no forgiveness.:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

It's not like it's just been one thing, and I don't even check for her.

46 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

44 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Exactly. Meanwhile unproblematic queen Marina lives in her shadow 

LOL as if you guys were any better as human beings

Talking **** and gossiping about people all day on here

you think you are better as a human being? you're vile

you don't even care that artists are problematic or whatever

that's just an excuse to talk **** about people you don't like

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Dreams said:

No one cares about your problematic queen you’re so triggered to defend. She could care less about you so cry me a River. Aren’t you always the one quoting me apologizing for being a problematic mess in the past? Please :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No one cares about your problematic queen you’re so triggered to defend. She could care less about you so cry me a River. Aren’t you always the one quoting me apologizing for being a problematic mess in the past? Please :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

You're the one crying a river in the first place because artists are problematic or whatever, twitter really brainwashed you lol

the entertainment industry is exploitative, evil, vile and abusive in nature, just look at what they did to britney, michael jackson etc,  even if people choose to cancel someone's career because they're problematic or whatever they will still support a pop industry and an entertainment system that is very harmful to the artists who are part of it, there is a lot of weird stuff going on in Hollywood with all these cults, rings, human trafficking etc, If you spend money on entertainment, you're supporting the machine and everything around it, so it's not like you're an angel either. Also cancelling never works, people tried to cancel xxxtentacion a thousands times yet he still has 40 millions monthly listeners on spotify, twitter isn't the real world.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Dreams said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14095777

• Haha 3