Lana Del Rey has a photo of Kevin Federline with his neck slit hanging in her house

20 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

She is into pop stuff... didn't she mention Tommy Matola and Mariah in one of her songs?

But this must mean that Kevin did something really evil and worse to Brit. And I´m not talking about taking away her kids and money.I mean, I hate him too and it would be better to never meet him because I would slap him really hard. But wish him to be dead?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: I think that Lana knows more about what goes on behind the scenes. I mean such pictures cross the red line. This goes too far.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I know what you are talking about.But what has it to do with the marriage of Kevin and Brit?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Nothing at all, some people are just strange & manage to find correlation between the most random ****. Lana was in several abusive relationships, she's a recovered **** addict, & one of her boyfriends died when she was very young of course she's gonna be "weird" & have a ****ed up perception of certain things.(especially ****ty men) She's always been a Britney fan & she also knows Sam Lutfi. For this user to call her a pe** over a photoshoot Kevin willingly did for Steven Klein shows how disturbed THEY truly are for that to even come to mind.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

But this must mean that Kevin did something really evil and worse to Brit. And I´m not talking about taking away her kids and money.I mean, I hate him too and it would be better to never meet him because I would slap him really hard. But wish him to be dead?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: I think that Lana knows more about what goes on behind the scenes. I mean such pictures cross the red line. This goes too far.:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I remember than scene in Britney Ever After right before the "I want to divorce you" text in which Spears said to Kevin "I gave you everything you wanted. The only think I wanted from you is to love me back". This movie was a moment of course but I think this scene was the essence of the truth about their relationship. Maybe it is not something particular he's done that made Lana have this piece but what K-Fed symbolizes that has to be frowned upon. :O   

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/8/2021 at 4:13 PM, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I remember than scene in Britney Ever After right before the "I want to divorce you" text in which Spears said to Kevin "I gave you everything you wanted. The only think I wanted from you is to love me back". This movie was a moment of course but I think this scene was the essence of the truth about their relationship. Maybe it is not something particular he's done that made Lana have this piece but what K-Fed symbolizes that has to be frowned upon. :O   

I've never watched the movie.I tried. But after this scene,I quit.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

130835909_hdencode_screenshot_0.png

I just think that Kevin did something worse because their divorce is nearly 20 years ago. So why still bad blood?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

What a whack job, why would you want something like that hanging in your house.

She's too weird for me.

The fact that people are okay with this when you already KNOW they would be crucifying someone else for doing this. I don’t think they would be all like “wHy ArE yOu OfFeNdEd?” If someone had a life size portrait of her with her throat slit regardless if it’s a photo shoot or not. Like there are gory *** legitimate “art” pieces out there, but does that mean people have to hang them up in their homes to display like that? Tacky and vulgar :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Like 2