Lana Del Rey has a photo of Kevin Federline with his neck slit hanging in her house

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First she ruined Don't Call Me Angel, then she went out lookin a damn fool with a mesh face mask, and now this :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: someone retire this woman 

She didn't ruin Don't call me Angel, that song just wasn't anything special and failed to deliver its potential. Hence why it's already forgotten.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

She was what saved that mess of a song :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Hide contents

I can’t make excuses for the mesh mask though :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

seriously though, she saved that song, its just repetitive and generic bs without her part :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Was it me? No it wasn’t and all your comments are like that. People get warnings when all their posts are like that AND they get reported. Every warning I’ve given is because someone else has reported the post and if I take action on my own it’s over a history of similar posts. 

i just hope that in this forum in future there will be more space for discussing things and moreover, a sense of humor and that from ALL DIRECTIONS

5 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

That picture is from a Steven Klein shoot. There's also a *****fied version :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Justin Timberlake ...Photographer: Steven Klein | David lachapelle, Steven,  Timberlake

She should have this one up and I will stan her. JK. Anyway, I don't see a big deal of this being up. KFed did the photos, sooo. I'm sure she has it up to be creepy and might not even know it KFed because literally who would.

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Like the rest of the world looking a fool for wearing fabric masks. that’s the whole point. 

Lmao better than seeing the **** eating grins on those not wearing them. Say what you want about them, but because of masks I didn’t get nasty *** people’s germs and **** getting me sick last year. I haven’t had a cold since before this **** started :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I never want to shake another nasty *** strangers hand again :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 1

1) many people have a mini statue of a guy in his underwear nailed to a cross hanging in their house, but having this photo is « freaky » or « weird » ? 
2) if this pic is part of a photoshoot he did, it means he liked it himself and was ok to publish, if she likes the photo too, she’s free to decorate her house as she pleases