Lana Del Rey has a photo of Kevin Federline with his neck slit hanging in her house

She perhaphs didnt even knew it is actually Kevin. Lets be honest, its not a well known photo and its not very obviously kevin-look-like-ish.

if you’re not in the ‘die hard (Breatheheavy) Britney fan bubble’ you wont know/recognize thats actually Kevin.

or maybe im wrong. Dunnow, lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First she ruined Don't Call Me Angel, then she went out lookin a damn fool with a mesh face mask, and now this :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: someone retire this woman 

She was what saved that mess of a song :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Spoiler

I can’t make excuses for the mesh mask though :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Well, for any average Joe/Karen, its just a hot model in a Steven Klein photoshoot. And Kevin didnt stayed this hot for too long tho, he's been...  hmmm... peculiar for more than a decade so I bet a lot of people wouldnt have a clue its him :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I know she loves Britney and she might know who that is, but all in all its a gorgeous pic tho. Go ahead judge me, but Klein almost never fails to deliver with his works :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 3

Respectfully, I feel like these illustrations of Timberlake  and Federline are representative of the the public dislike towards them and how certain folks feel they deserve to be treated for being so displeasing both as individuals and as figures within well-known relationships (ironically with the same woman).  

• Like 1

It would fit her aesthetics. I have a feeling she wants to go deeper but her label would not agree on that.

The original video for UV was too direct so she made a messy homemade video and the footage ended up in her Freak video.

I think she could go into that creepy emo direction if she really wants to or it hangs there since UV days and she is too lazy to put it down.

• Like 1