New scheduled hearing for April 2022 regarding Britney’s case

I am so exhausted by all of this. It’s just too much. I can’t imagine how she feels. I also feel not to get any hopes up for her speaking in June as everything has been so hyped up for June 23rd and each time we have been disappointed or there have been technical issues/other issues etc.

i hope for her sake she goes ahead in person and speaks her truth privately to the judge. Only then will we see progress 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, epskilonme said:

How can she stand up when she has literally no rights?

On June 23, she will have a chance to say everything. The only thing I'm worried about is team con trying to intimidate her. In fact, I'm sure they're already intimidating her.

• Like 3

The "Order to Show Cause" hearing occurs annually.

This booking always happens almost a year in advance and has absolutely nothing to do with "the movement."

For those of you who aren't familiar with the legal system...The existence of "the movement" does not directly impact what occurs in the courts.

"The movement" can assist with probate reform, and with bringing the attention of journalists and the general public to the case, but it is not likely to directly affect what plays out in the courtroom...This is going to unfold on its own time, at a pace that only the interested parties can determine.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is going to unfold on its own time, at a pace that only the interested parties can determine at a pace the parties who interested in her money will determine convenes them the most.

Corrected.

• Like 1

I really hope Britney spills some real boiling tea next month... imagine being allowed to spend less than what your handlers make off of you...

If her father is removed, maybe it will be easier for her to fully get out of the c-ship. I really want to see Miss "I've never seen anyone get out of conservatorship'' 's 

face when Britney gets out. 

They can re-release Glory 10 more times, make all the Japanese bonus tracks available (by demand ofc.) and release every color, season and land type of "Fantasy" but Britney is stepping on a stage till everyone she does not want on her payroll is removed 

13 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I really hope Britney spills some real boiling tea next month... imagine being allowed to spend less than what your handlers make off of you...

If her father is removed, maybe it will be easier for her to fully get out of the c-ship. I really want to see Miss "I've never seen anyone get out of conservatorship'' 's 

face when Britney gets out. 

They can re-release Glory 10 more times, make all the Japanese bonus tracks available (by demand ofc.) and release every color, season and land type of "Fantasy" but Britney is stepping on a stage till everyone she does not want on her payroll is removed 

I hope so, I think it will be a closed hearing though.