Does someone have a link to this UK interview?

UPDATE: I found the link, but it's unlisted. I wonder why? Anyways here's the link:

Hi,

There was a really great interview with Britney Spears for a UK radio show between 2013-2017 and I found it on YouTube months back but haven't seen it since. In it, a female interviewer is asking Britney tons of questions, Britney is in studio and they filmed it all. There was one point where she asked Britney what happened to the BOMT outfit. 

Does anyone have a link to this interview or remember what radio show it was for? It was a fantastic interview. Britney seemed super open with the interview questions but looked a little more nervous near the end when the questions were more career-focused and looking back at moments in retrospect.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/6/2021 at 4:40 PM, Tear the floor up up said:

https://www.capitalfm.com/artists/britney-spears/news/max-interview-october-2013/

it’s not this one is it? For some reason that comes to mind but I can’t find the full interview anywhere! If you can remember the specific era or year I’d probably be able to help more

Yes this is it! Thank you so much for your help. I can't see the video clip on that site but from the thumbnail I'm sure this is it. I feel like the interview was on YouTube but now I can't find it and I can't watch it on that site – can you?

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’ve been trying to find the UK interview where she says she wants to “make it rain” on ********* 😂😂😂😂

Haha when was this? Was it a radio interview?

She seems to really open up while being interviewed in the UK!