DWADT streaming on HBO Max? #20YearsofDWADTour

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

You mean HBO MAX right? HBO Go is no longer a thing in the US and soon worldwide :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And I doubt it's possible since HBO only broadcasted the event but it belongs to the extinct Jive so who knows what company owns it now. Maybe RCA :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

oh I thought HBO owned it

so I guess Netflix could have it, maybe they should put it online when the new doc for Netflix goes up

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Twitter Team
19 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

You mean HBO MAX right? HBO Go is no longer a thing in the US and soon worldwide :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And I doubt it's possible since HBO only broadcasted the event but it belongs to the extinct Jive so who knows what company owns it now. Maybe RCA :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Don't HBO have the rights if they broadcast it? Although I'm not 100% clued up on these sorts of things.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Are we sure? The DVD still credits HBO as well as Jive and Zomba. So maybe it was a joint ownership deal?

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team
49 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m genuinely shocked that there’s no official Britney stuff available on any streaming platform. She’s got many concert specials and cool docu films, like come on.. 

I’m waiting for Netflix UK to add Crossroads :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...

HBO owned the rights to broadcast it..

But they don't own the copyrights in the music. 

The only Britney concert you can purchase is the femme fatale tour. 

I know the live in Miami was available in certain territories, but it was bootleg and not official..

Oddly her most explicit tour and that was marketed as 18 and older only, and ni official home video release at all. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Ladies and Gentleman, this is my first live concert my first concert actually. Never in the world I can forget this 2m dollar VS bra :neydedance_purple:

What a great first concert! I saw Britney on this tour and had seats right in front of the end of the catwalk :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Spoiler

Technically the seats were like 3 rows back but we got up and stood right up there :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 1

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪