‘Where Are You Now’ Instrumental Leak Snippet!

3 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

These have been sold around for almost a year now but I don’t think this one is legit 

Who is selling them? put me in contact hahaha. I’ve heard more of this same instrumental it’s definitely legit. Along with What U See, Can’t Make You Love Me & Girl In The Mirror 

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Looks like someone also uploaded the Rock Me In instrumental :wink_britney_everytime_white:

https://dbree.org/v/780798

This one leaked years ago, it's a shame that is not HQ.

58 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

These have been sold around for almost a year now but I don’t think this one is legit 

Just based on this post and the replies, I'm assuming this is a well done filter, hence why only a "clip" has leaked.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JackSProductions said:

Who is selling them? put me in contact hahaha. I’ve heard more of this same instrumental it’s definitely legit. Along with What U See, Can’t Make You Love Me & Girl In The Mirror 

They are extremely expensive and only sold to legit sources, I know blackout is obtained and circus is lightly going around but I doubt oops or anything else will end up at the stage of publicly surfacing unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

They are extremely expensive and only sold to legit sources, I know blackout is obtained and circus is lightly going around but I doubt oops or anything else will end up at the stage of publicly surfacing unfortunately.

Who would be a legit source?

22 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

lmao they are trying to get baby one more time out now. 3000 bucks to reel the instrumental tape off... good luck

britney stans have the lowest average net worth besides xcx fandom its never **** coming at most they might get BJ cause its relatively cheaper

nobody wants to buy ITZ cause 'we already have 5.1' and nobody wants to buy glory cause it aged badly 💀

• Love 2
2 hours ago, where the ballers at? said:

lmao they are trying to get baby one more time out now. 3000 bucks to reel the instrumental tape off... good luck

britney stans have the lowest average net worth besides xcx fandom its never **** coming at most they might get BJ cause its relatively cheaper

nobody wants to buy ITZ cause 'we already have 5.1' and nobody wants to buy glory cause it aged badly 💀

Is baby really that price? Welp. But yeah Britney Jean most is out, glory is mostly out too, circus has been circulating the longest and then blackout people have some of those publicly surprised 2 in particular haven’t leaked yet 

Hmm a 7 second snippet? Why is this a secret covert operation, and for that matter why does any instrumental need to be "leaked"?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but what I do know is that Where Are You Now is criminally underrated and is the best brit ballad of all time ...