Justin Bieber gets backlash for wearing a durag

8 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I can’t stand hypocrisy. It’s all a 2 way street. Do you have the same energy when it comes to woc gluing blonde wigs on? Or bleaching their skin? How about letting people live and be happy when they’re hurting no one? It’s free and takes no time at all.

The real gag is that this “pasty insecure white boy” has accomplished more before he was legal to drink than you will in 5 lifetimes. Don’t be bitter, be better.

“Pasty white boy” ”I can’t stand insecure white boys” “spoiled white brat”. You denigrated his skin color 3 times in one comment. People like YOU are the problem, you’re just too incompetent to see it. 

White people stealing from black culture to appear cool or hip is a sad look and not something I respect.  Justin is a rich, white entitled brat, he's not a rapper from the streets so his whole look is fake, and thus nobody should be defending him. His whole image was and will always be fake.

And lol at his 'accomplishments'.  He's a manufactured pop star who had some hits.  He's not a real artist. Additionally, his manifactured success doesn't speak to me in terms of how he is as a human being, which to me is much more important than material wealth. 

Find someone to defend who has something to offer that's worthwhile, not some sad, insecure poptart who doesn't even know you exist.

Bieber is a fake artist with a fake image, nothing more:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I will never forget the day a white liberal told me I talk with a "blackcent", I then told them that I am from the South and that is why I talk this way- they then told me that I need "speech therapy to correct my speech". 

You wanna hear something funny?  A conservative once told me that there's no such thing as racism in the U.S., and that white people are opressed because they can't call black people the N word, I kid you not:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2

He can wear whatever he wants. it's not hurting anybody. although durags are definitely racialized by bigots. A white man like justin wears a durag and it's a fashion statement. A black man does it and he's perceived as a thug by the same bigots.

Just sayin'

Just, wear what you want. It's your right....but other people might talk. That's the world we live in.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, mythology said:

You wanna hear something funny?  A conservative once told me that there's no such thing as racism in the U.S., and that white people are opressed because they can't call black people the N word, I kid you not:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Censorship is oppression. People like to change the meaning of words to obtain power. I dont agree with what the person told you but I do think that Americans are more oppressed than they realize. It aint cute. 

On 5/7/2021 at 9:10 AM, thebritmaster said:

I can’t imagine waking up and policing what people wear :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Unless it’s a hideous style then my 2 cents are required. But that’s just me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I mean it’s definitely hideous. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mythology said:

White people stealing from black culture to appear cool or hip is a sad look and not something I respect.  Justin is a rich, white entitled brat, he's not a rapper from the streets so his whole look is fake, and thus nobody should be defending him. His whole image was and will always be fake.

And lol at his 'accomplishments'.  He's a manufactured pop star who had some hits.  He's not a real artist. Additionally, his manifactured success doesn't speak to me in terms of how he is as a human being, which to me is much more important than material wealth. 

Find someone to defend who has something to offer that's worthwhile, not some sad, insecure poptart who doesn't even know you exist.

Bieber is a fake artist with a fake image, nothing more:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Call him whatever you want but you’ll stay mad while he stays successful :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: I don’t even like his music, but I dislike hypocritical bigots even more. He’s no more “manufactured “ than Britney Spears but alas, here you are on a Britney Spears fan site and forum :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Call him whatever you want but you’ll stay mad while he stays successful :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: I don’t even like his music, but I dislike hypocritical bigots even more. He’s no more “manufactured “ than Britney Spears but alas, here you are on a Britney Spears fan site and forum :clownery_makeup_meme:

Im not mad at all, he's the one looking like a clown all on his own.  I'll just point and laugh like the rest of the world.

And Britney Spears is manufactured as we all know:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

1 hour ago, mythology said:

Im not mad at all, he's the one looking like a clown all on his own.  I'll just point and laugh like the rest of the world.

And Britney Spears is manufactured as we all know:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Not mad but insulted him referencing his skin color 3 times in on comment lol:surejan: and babe the whole world isn't laughing at what is essentially a bandana, they are laughing at the small minority of bored, fragile snowflakes who love nothing more than to bathe in self victimization. Cry more :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
On 5/6/2021 at 7:50 PM, Pbloem19 said:

In the age of snowflakes I’m surprised to see that we pretty much all have the same opinion about cultural appropriation here. Is it just me or LGBTQ people tend to be critical thinkers compared to the straights. :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

I agree I’m shocked at the general consensus. I think lots of people just support whatever is popular in fear of being cancelled on social media. On here, I think we’re a little more comfortable expressing our actual opinions. 

• Like 2

The only way for this nation to come together is to be inclusive and united. We all need to come from a place of love.

I understand that there are some looks that are sacred to a particular group of people. Those should not be disrespected. 

But Justin’s look should not insult others. I do not get insulted when I see certain people rocking blonde hair, even though that would never be their natural hair color. Those who are insulted are happy to keep us segregated and divided, rather than united. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, ovoxo said:

I agree I’m shocked at the general consensus. I think lots of people just support whatever is popular in fear of being cancelled on social media. On here, I think we’re a little more comfortable expressing our actual opinions. 

Yes sometimes when people with a substantial platform voice their opinions on certain issues I doubt if they really believe what they are preaching or they are just saying it for the sake of being politically correct. Maybe deep down inside they also think it’s ridiculous. But here we are just a bunch of nobodies who don’t have to worry about being canceled. I think it’s actually a healthier environment for free expression. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Not mad but insulted him referencing his skin color 3 times in on comment lol:surejan: and babe the whole world isn't laughing at what is essentially a bandana, they are laughing at the small minority of bored, fragile snowflakes who love nothing more than to bathe in self victimization. Cry more :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Lmfao, nobody's crying here sweetheart, I thought we already established the fact that everyone's laughing at him, myself included, which is appropriate considering he looks like a **** clown.

I guess the next step for Bieber is to go full ***** and paint himself brown.  No doubt you'll be defending this as well:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

8 hours ago, Stefani said:

Why's he getting backlash for cultural appropriation now when he's been doing it for a decade? He was basically mini-Usher during his first era; where were the SJWs then?

Everyone understood the fact that his image was fake back then.  It still is to some degree, but now that he's older we expect from him.  Instead we get cornrolls and a dourag - Justin is street now, I can't:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: