Looking back at JC Chasez's career sabotage

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Oh man, can you imagine someone releasing an album titled Schizophrenic in 2021 and the album cover being them in a straight jacket? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

The noughties were wild :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

They talk the album cover in the video too! He came up with the concept but he knew the finished product wasn’t what he expected. The label said it was “good enough” and accepted it and he had no power to suggest another one, the budget was already too small. 
But this is what a label is for right? To try and guide the artists or tell them what’s a good idea and what’s not. He had no real feedback and trusted his gut :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Schizophrenic was better than any Justin album . 100 ways was sooooo good . He should’ve been as big as Bruno Mars 

I can’t wait to listen to it! I always had a strange impression of it but now I’m more open minded to try :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: I’m sure the singles don’t make a good job at representing the album as a whole!

If he had been given a real chance I would’ve seen him at least having a Robin Thicke sized career ngl.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Ugh a voice before it's time :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

a career of what could of been :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

A career that still could be but he's too stubborn :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Apparently he's the one holding out on a Nsync reunion not jt

The last part... I’m interested :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I know they performed with Ariana not long ago without JT. I’m surprised he’s the one stopping that from happening! But I would understand, the reunion had its chance and its time and JT had other priorities and made them wait for nothing :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

The last part... I’m interested :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I know they performed with Ariana not long ago without JT. I’m surprised he’s the one stopping that from happening! But I would understand, the reunion had its chance and its time and JT had other priorities and made them wait for nothing :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

There's been several instances but this one is recent at 2:25 Lance throws shade at the jc camp lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Busybee said:

There's been several instances but this one is recent at 2:25 Lance throws shade at the jc camp lol

The interviewer was hilarious!! But maybe JT not coming back is a given, so what JC is doing is stopping a reunion without him? Still it would be nice if they did it for the fans. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

The interviewer was hilarious!! But maybe JT not coming back is a given, so what JC is doing is stopping a reunion without him? Still it would be nice if they did it for the fans. 

Yeah im ok with a reunion without jt I would prefer him to be there but I wouldn't hold my breathe. 

But without jc and jt it wouldn't work with just the three guys. Joey could possibly do lead but it wouldn't feel like Nsync since they are known for their 5 part harmony. With that being said I never got to see them in concert so I'm desperate for anything haha

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that video has been popping up on my feed for weeks, or what it feels like weeks, and I just keep avoiding it :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

is it any interesting? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

It's been on YouTube for a month so you probably avoided it for weeks lol :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

I think it really is interesting. Especially the talk about Jive's executives. A lot of Britney questions started to pop up in my head. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: Some things started to make a lot of sense to me (like Outrageous being forced to be a single)

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block