Looking back at JC Chasez's career sabotage

• 7 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 5:04 PM, PZHSB said:

The problem was the song wasn’t radio friendly and after JTs nipplegate no one wanted to take the risk on booking him. The second single choice was an even bigger disaster. He tried to go the overly $exual route and it didn’t work for his image. They gave JC more promo than say Jennifer Love Hewitt who released an album a year earlier. He just didn’t have what it took to shine with Justin getting all the press from Britney and Janet. 

Agreed. I wish he would have tried again, the music was good, but it wasn't good timing for that sort of image debut. Some Girls was a huge mistake, I remember wanting to sing it at my high school talent show, with the cheerleaders as my backup dancers... HA HA... We got all the way into final rehearsals and principal cut it due to the song lyrics.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block