The Messy & Chaotic Thread

This page is hilarious:

I only buy candles at Ikea. 2 hours later:

Me: Today I go to bed earlier.Also me at 2:34 am:

When the guy is finally gone and can finally give full throttle to the toilet: That feels so good

But this time please be on time - me at the agreed time:

When I´m flirting:

I am a good loser.Also me when I even if I have to draw  4 at UN0 :Shut up, do you all want to fool me, I swear

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

This page is hilarious:

I only buy candles at Ikea. 2 hours later:

Me: Today I go to bed earlier.Also me at 2:34 am:

When the guy is finally gone and can finally give full throttle to the toilet: That feels so good

But this time please be on time - me at the agreed time:

When I´m flirting:

I am a good loser.Also me when I even if I have to draw  4 at UN0 :Shut up, do you all want to fool me, I swear

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: The uno-one so true. 

• Haha 1

for halloween this year I was pink wig britney and my costume was literally so dope; I had Uggs and a totally hot black sequin getup and I even bought the same massive d&g sunglasses she had in that era so I went to this party looking so chic, but then I got blackout drunk and my arm went through a window. the rest of the night was not fun as I was in my brit fit and laying in an er bed. and I GOT BLOOD ON MY UGGS. Anyways not sure what other thread to share this on but just wanted to say. anyways got 17 stitches and doing fine now. 

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme: Drink Responsibly:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

@Cinderella85 Yeah, the restrictions, the politicians, the people, everything is very nerve-wracking! :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

And that the rules are constantly changed, sometimes within days. Something is allowed today and forbidden tomorrow. Doesn't make sense to me. What should serious change in such a short time already . Meanwhile I stick to the distance rule and mask,of course.But I don't read any news or watch the news anymore, or what have changed again.I can't do it psychologically anymore. I am mostly alone and at home anyway and not with people who are particularly vulnerable.

But that's also a Problem.In my city you have to wear a mask outside in the pedestrian zone again and I didn't know it and wondered why everyone wears one. Also we have to wear an FFP2 mask when we go to an authority.

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

And that the rules are constantly changed, sometimes within days. Something is allowed today and forbidden tomorrow. Doesn't make sense to me. What should serious change in such a short time already . Meanwhile I stick to the distance rule and mask,of course.But I don't read any news or watch the news anymore, or what have changed again.I can't do it psychologically anymore. I am mostly alone and at home anyway and not with people who are particularly vulnerable.

But that's also a Problem.In my city you have to wear a mask outside in the pedestrian zone again and I didn't know it and wondered why everyone wears one. Also we have to wear an FFP2 mask when we go to an authority.

Horrible, but the rules doesn't make any sense to me, it's simply the best to turn off the tv, you are right and it's constantly changing, yes. 

Some examples: I am vaccinated, tested and they still want me to wear a mask, in my opinion it's an overkill. 

They just said only 10 people are allowed to celebrate christmas together, like, hello? The announcement was like: After christmas. 

And this is the whole communication. So tired of politicians who wants to have a say in my private life. 

I am careful and all that, but like 2G, they are doing the wrong things. 

• Like 1
On 12/27/2021 at 10:20 AM, Alexanda said:

Horrible, but the rules doesn't make any sense to me, it's simply the best to turn off the tv, you are right and it's constantly changing, yes. 

Some examples: I am vaccinated, tested and they still want me to wear a mask, in my opinion it's an overkill. 

They just said only 10 people are allowed to celebrate christmas together, like, hello? The announcement was like: After christmas. 

And this is the whole communication. So tired of politicians who wants to have a say in my private life. 

I am careful and all that, but like 2G, they are doing the wrong things. 

They are even talking about 1G. And a vaccination at least twice a year. And some people say they are ok with it. They would get the vaccine even once a week if necessary. And this freaks me out. That there are people who find everything ok and do not say it is enough.Above all, you have nothing left of your vaccain. Because you have to start again with it because of the new variant.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block