Do you have a Britney song that you used to love but don't like anymore?

I’m not a girl not yet a woman 🤣🤣

the first live performance I saw was it and I was blown away of her angelic vocals and look.. 

It’s  a good song, beautiful actually (and an epic evolution/devaluation in bridge <3) but lyrics are too feminine and that makes me cringe a little bit 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I hate it but im getting kinda tired of some of her big hits too. Oops!, BOM, I Wanna Go, TTWE, circus and Slave 4 u. I dont love gimme more nearly as much as I used to 😭😭 I wish I could still get the feelings I did when i loved all of them

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Probably Sometimes. I was genuinely digging this song for a good while but now the song just makes me cringe Cringe Reaction GIF

I mean how could they write and approve these lyrics "sometimes I run, sometimes I hide,

sometimes I'm scared of you,

but all I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right...."

Seriously the lyrics either describe someone with severe mental damage or an abusive relationship.Confused Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

I love all Britney songs. But I will say back in 09 'phonography' hit so different for me, like I absolutely loved it, I guess because I could relate based on all the phone $€x I was having. Now I'm just a h0e having real $€x and the song sounds abit dated. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 4

I’m not going to say I dislike any of songs, I’ll say some of her hits are boring me. The real Britney is in the albums outside of the hits (Overprotected is the exception! That one hits every time!!)

Unusual You is one of my all time favs. It’s a masterpiece!

for the record ok GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1