Alternate music video for Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" leaks

Just now, TakeYourHand said:

Pretentious: adjective. characterized by assumption of dignity or importance, especially when exaggerated or undeserved: a pretentious, self-important waiter. making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious. full of pretense or pretension; having no factual basis; false.

Don’t know where you got your definition but that’s the first one on Google lol. It was an egotistical manner and being better than. I’ve never gotten that vibe from Gaga although her work does speak for itself and it’s superb. I’m not a mega fan but I am a big fan and appreciate her artistry. I also think it’s hard to understand if you don’t know what she’s singing about or why she’s wearing something. Artists are elaborate and dramatic and she puts her art into everything. The egg was actually part of her performance because her message was being born whatever way is natural. Her meat dress was a protest to don’t ask don’t tell. If gay American soldiers are willing to risk their lives, dead meat is dead meat. I know it doesn’t always translate to everyone but every outfit, song, or performance is from some type of inspiration.

4 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Pretentious: adjective. characterized by assumption of dignity or importance, especially when exaggerated or undeserved: a pretentious, self-important waiter. making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious. full of pretense or pretension; having no factual basis; false.

Ok, still accurate. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

Don’t know where you got your definition but that’s the first one on Google lol. It was an egotistical manner and being better than. I’ve never gotten that vibe from Gaga although her work does speak for itself and it’s superb. I’m not a mega fan but I am a big fan and appreciate her artistry. I also think it’s hard to understand if you don’t know what she’s singing about or why she’s wearing something. Artists are elaborate and dramatic and she puts her art into everything. The egg was actually part of her performance because her message was being born whatever way is natural. Her meat dress was a protest to don’t ask don’t tell. If gay American soldiers are willing to risk their lives, dead meat is dead meat. I know it doesn’t always translate to everyone but every outfit, song, or performance is from some type of inspiration.

It's literally what google provides when you look up "pretentious definition"

https://imgur.com/6k5qG86

4 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's literally what google provides when you look up "pretentious definition"

https://imgur.com/6k5qG86

This isn’t going anywhere lol. We should just agree to disagree because I don’t have the drive to screenshot and upload my image. I have house showings all day tomorrow and need to hit the sheets. Sleep well if you’re in my time zone! If not have a great day! 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

This isn’t going anywhere lol. We should just agree to disagree because I don’t have the drive to screenshot and upload my image. I have house showings all day tomorrow and need to hit the sheets. Sleep well if you’re in my time zone! If not have a great day! 

Thank you haha

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block