Alternate music video for Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" leaks

it's so cool :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: saved :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

not a huge fan of the remix, but it's so cool to see alternate footage after so many years. It remains Gaga's best song

however, I feel like the black and white filter doesn't make it justice. It's not the kind of video to be all black and white, or maybe just in some shots, because the outfits and the prosthetics and everything would've looked better in full color

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I love Gaga, but this will probably always be my least favorite era.

I still don't like the visuals. It just felt vert shock value to me, like she was desperate to keep people talking at that time.

Love the music from the era though.

It felt more rockish to me after her Born This Way video. 

I wanted more content, like fame yeah, super shallow and what's next? Overall it was too dark for me. 

9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I love Gaga, but this will probably always be my least favorite era.

I still don't like the visuals. It just felt vert shock value to me, like she was desperate to keep people talking at that time.

Love the music from the era though.

Actually that's what I liked about Gaga. I wasn't a fan of her first era/eras, but when she embraced this weirdness in full, I was here for it. I think it was really well done. The Fame still looked very amateur-ish. Bad Romance and Telephone were kinda good but still felt like kind of clownish. But BTW era was like, ok, she's serious about this. Plus it looked like she had more budget by then lol

The Edge of Glory was the biggest letdown I ever had, and that's when I kinda stopped rooting for her. I was like, nope, she ruined it. The video was so, normal :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: and boring and plain. It made me loathe the song. And my least favorite song, Yoü and I, got the best video, with the best looks and everything, I was so pissed :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

However, I do agree she overdid it. She burned really quickly by doing so many appearances and "shocking" performances in such a short period of time. She should've remained more mysterious with more sporadic appearances, yet she was everywhere all the time, wearing an outfit more outrageous than the previous one.

It's funny, because I used to tell my friend back then that there would come a day when she would run out of ideas and her new weird would be to appear just wearing normal clothes, like just a t-shirt. And she was like "as if". Years later, she released Perfect Illusion and I was like "I told you sooo!!" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Actually that's what I liked about Gaga. I wasn't a fan of her first era/eras, but when she embraced this weirdness in full, I was here for it. I think it was really well done. The Fame still looked very amateur-ish. Bad Romance and Telephone were kinda good but still felt like kind of clownish. But BTW era was like, ok, she's serious about this. Plus it looked like she had more budget by then lol

The Edge of Glory was the biggest letdown I ever had, and that's when I kinda stopped rooting for her. I was like, nope, she ruined it. The video was so, normal :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: and boring and plain. It made me loathe the song. And my least favorite song, Yoü and I, got the best video, with the best looks and everything, I was so pissed :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

However, I do agree she overdid it. She burned really quickly by doing so many appearances and "shocking" performances in such a short period of time. She should've remained more mysterious with more sporadic appearances, yet she was everywhere all the time, wearing an outfit more outrageous than the previous one.

It's funny, because I used to tell my friend back then that there would come a day when she would run out of ideas and her new weird would be to appear just wearing normal clothes, like just a t-shirt. And she was like "as if". Years later, she released Perfect Illusion and I was like "I told you sooo!!" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Funnily enough, other than the trash video, I think Perfect Illusion is super underrated.

I like the balance she has now between "pop" and "art".

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block