• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have already subscribed, can’t wait! 

I’m always down to listen to Britney content, but what else more could there be to say? I guess time will tell. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Momney2018 said:

Did anyone listen to their thing in clubhouse? I wonder if they’ll have new info on their podcast or just recapping what we already know?

They will have new stuff if you click the link in the tweet there’s audio preview I was shocked I heard Perez voice I wonder if they interviewed him!

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I’m always down to listen to Britney content, but what else more could there be to say? I guess time will tell. 

I know they mentioned an exclusive interview with the paralegal that left them the voicemail 

18 hours ago, Momney2018 said:

Did anyone listen to their thing in clubhouse? I wonder if they’ll have new info on their podcast or just recapping what we already know?

I was there but it was too boring so I left

I do enjoy these two lovely ladies and appreciate their work on the #freebritney movement however, it’s sketchy that the source of that voicemail can’t be confirmed, especially in Framing Britney Spears, as it was featured. 

50 minutes ago, Persona said:

looking forward to this. this will definitely boost the movement if the new info is damning similar to the initial voicemail.

I agree wish it started sooner than later