Babs And Tess- New Podcast “Toxic” Premieres This Summer

1 minute ago, Momney2018 said:

Did anyone listen to their thing in clubhouse? I wonder if they’ll have new info on their podcast or just recapping what we already know?

They will have new stuff if you click the link in the tweet there’s audio preview I was shocked I heard Perez voice I wonder if they interviewed him!

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I’m always down to listen to Britney content, but what else more could there be to say? I guess time will tell. 

I know they mentioned an exclusive interview with the paralegal that left them the voicemail 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, unusualyouforever said:

has anyone listened to this yet? the first two episodes dropped today. i hope the next episodes are more substantive. 

I listened to both and it was uneventful. Just a recap of what happened till now. Episode 3 seems "more interesting" with that Jason Alexander interview. And we know also that the paralegal who kicked off this whole movement will also speak up again on their podcast.