I am not impressed, Alexis: Nancy Grace drags reporter and defends Britney

1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I’m wondering is team con will respond this ‘dementia’ claim if this continues to blow up.

Did anyone catch their statement to Lorraine (ITV, U.K.) saying that Britney is able to file a petition for the c-ship to end if she wants to? I think this is the first time they’ve acknowledged this publicly.

Hopefully it blows its up once the doc comes out in the states 

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Not impressed Alexis. Ur a ****.

giphy.gif

And the eff was that example? ...Does she really not know that most high profile  celebs shop during early morning hours for their own private browsing.

The Beckhams did that constantly with Harrods when they lived in London.

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Disgusting.

The fact that Alexis thinks It’s okay to describe someone’s mental health  as crazy is LOW

Some people just automatically assume someone with mental health must be crazy when in reality the majority of people with mental health are as normal as anyone else, its those with such mentality like Alexis who are purely crazy.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

And the eff was that example? ...Does she really not know that most high profile  celebs shop during early morning hours for their own private browsing.

The Beckhams did that constantly with Harrods when they lived in London.

Yeah instead of apologizing she started to come up with some nonsense like. Shut the **** up Alexis.

Lots if celebs did their business during alter hours especially during paparazzi peak

giphy.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 1