I am not impressed, Alexis: Nancy Grace drags reporter and defends Britney

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today on Nancy Grace's podcast she discusses Britney and her current situation. I haven't had a chance to listen to it all but from what I did hear, she seems pro free Britney and went all the way off

Disgusting. The fact that Alexis thinks It’s okay to describe someone’s mental health  as crazy is LOW

Hopefully it blows its up once the doc comes out in the states 

Posted Images

I feel like team con is making up new "excuses" as to why Britney needs to be in a conservatorship. Like, they know people don't care about the headshaving anymore, so now they're more like 'oh but she tried to buy three cars at the same time' or 'she wanted to go shopping at 4 am!'. It's pathetic

• Like 2

I was never a fan of Nancy Grace due to her coverage of MJ's trial in 05' any mainstream media then never reported the truth from the courtroom unfortunately, but this is hysterical!! Funny she mentions MJ in comparison which is true about him shutting down malls so he could shop because he was so famous and at the time for Britney I can completely see that happening. So funny she dragged her!!  Alexis probably feels like... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She’s so disingenuous it’s a joke. She wanted to go to stores at 4am so she could shop in peace without a 100 crazed stalkers taking her picture and antagonizing her. **** off alexis 

• Like 2

SHE IS HUMAN, Britney always told them that since day 1 and they never listened to her , just because she was young and successful and had so many fans people started hating her and calling her whatever will portray her as incapable , human beings make mistakes , she didn't kill anyone , yet some people treating her like she did .... She's not a criminal get her out of that conservatorship jail ! 

22 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

schitts creek dance GIF by CBC

P.S.: I always thought she based “A little bit Alexis” on Work Bitttch :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Yasss!!! Exactly where I went when I saw the journalist’s name was Alexis 😂😂😂 and that song is totally an homage to Work *****. Hilarious because I was just dancing to Work ***** last night and my straight brother says, “wait, I kind of feel like that ‘A Little Bit of Alexis’ song was trying to rip off Work *****” ...it was his first time hearing Work ***** since Schitt’s Creek...so I just had to remind him that’s the power of Britney...she inspires today’s pop culture all the time ❤️

I hope Nancy does a part 2 when Britney talks to the judge a lot of Mis information in this via the people that were talking to Nancy! Should’ve brought up the restraining order against Jamie! 

Spending money isn’t a reason for a c ship 

LOVE her going off on this reporter AND THEN standing her ground when she pushed back! Looking forward to listening to the Podcast BUT I have to ask: Is she just jumping on this for ratings? I thought Nancy Grace talked poorly of Britney back in the day (perhaps even using the term 'crazy' herself?)... although I could be totally wrong and making that up -- am too lazy to search it. 

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

LOVE her going off on this reporter AND THEN standing her ground when she pushed back! Looking forward to listening to the Podcast BUT I have to ask: Is she just jumping on this for ratings? I thought Nancy Grace talked poorly of Britney back in the day (perhaps even using the term 'crazy' herself?)... although I could be totally wrong and making that up -- am too lazy to search it. 

I remember her reporting on Britney back then saying that she was crazy 

15 hours ago, jokobish said:

I remember her reporting on Britney back then saying that she was crazy 

I thought so. Well, she is pretty outspoken and not known to have a filter, so if she's defending her now then I don't hold grudges against people that have changed their bad ways :)