Jump to content

I am not impressed, Alexis: Nancy Grace drags reporter and defends Britney


Recommended Posts

britney-nancy-grace.jpg.0a457243071f2c77bd86caf10f7efb4c.jpgToday on Nancy Grace's podcast she discusses Britney and her current situation. I haven't had a chance to listen to it all but from what I did hear, she seems pro free Britney and went all the way off on a "journalist" who called her "crazy". 

 

 

Full podcast:

 

  • Haha 7
Link to post
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today on Nancy Grace's podcast she discusses Britney and her current situation. I haven't had a chance to listen to it all but from what I did hear, she seems pro free Britney and went all the way off

Disgusting. The fact that Alexis thinks It’s okay to describe someone’s mental health  as crazy is LOW

Hopefully it blows its up once the doc comes out in the states 

Posted Images

I’m wondering is team con will respond this ‘dementia’ claim if this continues to blow up.
 

Did anyone catch their statement to Lorraine (ITV, U.K.) saying that Britney is able to file a petition for the c-ship to end if she wants to? I think this is the first time they’ve acknowledged this publicly.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I’m wondering is team con will respond this ‘dementia’ claim if this continues to blow up.
 

Did anyone catch their statement to Lorraine (ITV, U.K.) saying that Britney is able to file a petition for the c-ship to end if she wants to? I think this is the first time they’ve acknowledged this publicly.

Hopefully it blows its up once the doc comes out in the states 

  • Like 8
Link to post
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Not impressed Alexis. Ur a ****.

giphy.gif

 

And the eff was that example? ...Does she really not know that most high profile  celebs shop during early morning hours for their own private browsing.

The Beckhams did that constantly with Harrods when they lived in London.

  • Like 8
Link to post
14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Disgusting.

The fact that Alexis thinks It’s okay to describe someone’s mental health  as crazy is LOW

Some people just automatically assume someone with mental health must be crazy when in reality the majority of people with mental health are as normal as anyone else, its those with such mentality like Alexis who are purely crazy.

Link to post
14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

And the eff was that example? ...Does she really not know that most high profile  celebs shop during early morning hours for their own private browsing.

The Beckhams did that constantly with Harrods when they lived in London.

Yeah instead of apologizing she started to come up with some nonsense like. Shut the **** up Alexis.

Lots if celebs did their business during alter hours especially during paparazzi peak

 

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I’m sorry but all I can think about whenever Nancy Grace comes up is her OBNOXIOUS voice and point of view. I appreciate the support but darling do your homework and learn the rest of this story before you blabber about a story you know 20% of. She triggers me lol. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block