Framing Britney Spears link?

I just watched both documentaries... and it kind of made me feel sad, especially the BBC one... :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:
Who's to say that Jodi wont make things worse or any other person if her father is removed. Maybe he is there really to protect hid daughter and paying off people with her money not letting them steal away even more from her if he is gone... Maybe at the end they are all trying to profit of this woman. I really don't know what to believe... clearly we don't know everything and it is not our business but there is something very suspicious going on  :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

She is definitely such a strong woman to be putting up with the situation not just these past 12 years under the conservatorship... but her whole life :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

If there is truly a health reason for her to be in this situation why don't the doctors say that...

Everything is so corrupt...the layers judges business managers even the health system... and here I am sitting thinking that my country is the most corrupt one (here people that sell lettuce at the market are put 5 years in jail for not paying for their spot and selling it on the side cuz they are poor and try to make it through the month and **** dealers, murderers, politicians that are making illegal arrangements are running around free and even if they are in trial at the court their cases are just being prolonged for more than 10 years and by then their crime is not valid since it's aged)