Kill the Lights Official Instrumental leaks

LOVE IT! That baseline in the chorus is so hard. I love Britney’s hard hitting bangers because people always associate her with bubblegum pop. Bravo Danja! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I also remember this was the first song to leak from Circus even though it wasn’t real and the real version leaked right after. This instrumental STILL bangs and fit the theme very well. It also sounded more like Blackout and I remember being so excited 😆 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

LOVE IT! That baseline in the chorus is so hard. I love Britney’s hard hitting bangers because people always associate her with bubblegum pop. Bravo Danja! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I also remember this was the first song to leak from Circus even though it wasn’t real and the real version leaked right after. This instrumental STILL bangs and fit the theme very well. It also sounded more like Blackout and I remember being so excited 😆 

Oh My God I remember this so well :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

OMG I remember !

I used to listen to that fake demo all the time trying to imagine Britney vocals on it :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

OMG I remember !

I used to listen to that fake demo all the time trying to imagine Britney vocals on it :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I’m going to make a final mix within the next couple days. I have too. This instrumental is TOO good. I have a fake Blackout2 playlist with this and that tbt Danja instrumental and Candy From A Stranger, ect.