Bebe Rexha releases "Break My Heart" music video and new album 'Better Mistakes'

• Community Curators

Update: Bebe Rexha's new album Better Mistakes is out now. She also released a video for "Break My Heart Myself" featuring Travis Barker. 

Earlier:

Accompanying the album release, Bebe Rexha is dropping another music video. She's just released the music video for 'Sabotage' weeks ago. She is working hard this era.

Related:

rsz_e0ovcvgucaazudk.thumb.jpg.e0b163df4586a2c9082a3def83bb64e5.jpg

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Ew at your energy.

That guy is so exhausting. His negativity is so annoying. ANYWAY ... I am VERY excited for the album. I love Bebe. She might be underrated but her talent and energy is HUGE and I love supporting a supportive Queen. Hoping for positive numbers for Bebe but it is unfortunate that her label doesn't do more to promote her music cause she gives us BOPS! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Meh, she's just very underwhelming to me and has yet to really wow me.

The only thing of hers I've been on board with has been I Got You...

...if it didn't happen with that song, then I can't see her ever putting out anything that'll impress.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Meh, she's just very underwhelming to me and has yet to really wow me.

The only thing of hers I've been on board with has been I Got You...

...if it didn't happen with that song, then I can't see her ever putting out anything that'll impress.

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

WHAT! Not even these flawless gems ...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

WHAT! Not even these flawless gems ...

I just really don't like her voice, plus her solo songs are missing just missing that something special.

It's not shade or anything, she just doesn't do it for me.

Like I LOVE Hey Mama, but it has very little to do with her.

I know she wants the fame, but I think she'd be better off just being a writer, she'd certainly be a lot less jaded.

• Like 1

Bebe's has an amazing discography so far, I couldnt give a **** if it "flopped' or not. Her albums are high-quality and are filler-track free. 

HOWEVER.. im unsure about this era. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:
Sacrifice and Sabotage were both GOOD, but inferrior to the tracks on 'Expectations'. She also released 2 collabs this year('I'm not pretty' and 'Die for a Man') which felt forced and corny to me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Already listen to the album. It doesn't match or exceeded her previous record, but it still has some great tracks. 

Death Row, Die For A Man, Better Mistakes, Amore and On The Go are on repeat. I don't really know if y'all gonna like the tracks I've mentioned, but I think they are the highlights of the album. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: