Bebe Rexha releases "Break My Heart" music video and new album 'Better Mistakes'

• Content Curators

Update: Bebe Rexha's new album Better Mistakes is out now. She also released a video for "Break My Heart Myself" featuring Travis Barker. 

Earlier:

Accompanying the album release, Bebe Rexha is dropping another music video. She's just released the music video for 'Sabotage' weeks ago. She is working hard this era.

Related:

rsz_e0ovcvgucaazudk.thumb.jpg.e0b163df4586a2c9082a3def83bb64e5.jpg

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Ew at your energy.

That guy is so exhausting. His negativity is so annoying. ANYWAY ... I am VERY excited for the album. I love Bebe. She might be underrated but her talent and energy is HUGE and I love supporting a supportive Queen. Hoping for positive numbers for Bebe but it is unfortunate that her label doesn't do more to promote her music cause she gives us BOPS! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Meh, she's just very underwhelming to me and has yet to really wow me.

The only thing of hers I've been on board with has been I Got You...

...if it didn't happen with that song, then I can't see her ever putting out anything that'll impress.

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

WHAT! Not even these flawless gems ...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

WHAT! Not even these flawless gems ...

I just really don't like her voice, plus her solo songs are missing just missing that something special.

It's not shade or anything, she just doesn't do it for me.

Like I LOVE Hey Mama, but it has very little to do with her.

I know she wants the fame, but I think she'd be better off just being a writer, she'd certainly be a lot less jaded.

• Like 1

Bebe's has an amazing discography so far, I couldnt give a **** if it "flopped' or not. Her albums are high-quality and are filler-track free. 

HOWEVER.. im unsure about this era. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:
Sacrifice and Sabotage were both GOOD, but inferrior to the tracks on 'Expectations'. She also released 2 collabs this year('I'm not pretty' and 'Die for a Man') which felt forced and corny to me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Already listen to the album. It doesn't match or exceeded her previous record, but it still has some great tracks. 

Death Row, Die For A Man, Better Mistakes, Amore and On The Go are on repeat. I don't really know if y'all gonna like the tracks I've mentioned, but I think they are the highlights of the album. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block