Favorite Britney outfits/Fashion moments ?

This is one of my absolute faves just because it seemed like the old Britney was back after going through a really painful few years and her smile looked so genuine:

britneyspearsmtvawards.jpg

These looks are flawless:

Pin on Comin' through like a world premiere.

Britney Spears In Michael Cinco Couture - 2013 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscars Party

Britney Spears Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock

Also, may be a controversial opinion but I thought she slayed this:

Britney Spears VMAs - Britney Spears MTV VMA 2015

• Love 7
2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

She suits brunette so much. Despite 2007 being her worst year it’s kind of bitter sweet to see her look so happy and also look so good. She hasn’t dressed candidly as nice as this since. 

I agree with you sooo much! Brunetteney is definitely superior, imo. I LOVED the way Britney dressed in 2007. I miss seeing her so free spirited more than anything. 

DSAo8RNZPaYRjAevdv-tUWqUn1Ym7LsrHMZeheMn

zJ-2zFM-vRhaBWaPGefVDfPGNBgki2OsFk6tKjko

QkuAv48tnD4-hio5Ox7kfxW61KARLWqFZe3XqpUA

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I agree with you sooo much! Brunetteney is definitely superior, imo. I LOVED the way Britney dressed in 2007. I miss seeing her so free spirited more than anything. 

DSAo8RNZPaYRjAevdv-tUWqUn1Ym7LsrHMZeheMn

zJ-2zFM-vRhaBWaPGefVDfPGNBgki2OsFk6tKjko

QkuAv48tnD4-hio5Ox7kfxW61KARLWqFZe3XqpUA

Me too! Especially right after she got out of rehab. There was about a month or two where she looked AMAZING.

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/britney_spears_post_rehab/britney-spears-post-rehab-12.jpg

http://www.starstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/britney-spears/18985.jpg

Britney Back @ The House of Blues: Photo 131181 | Britney Spears Pictures |  Just Jared

Los Angeles, CA - Britney Spears poses for fans & photographers while the  valet retrieves her car. Britney had dinner with a friend and when she  exited the restaurant she discovered the

Britney's Bird Hat is Back, Ya'll: Photo 116921 | Britney Spears Pictures |  Just Jared

Britney shows off her dazzling new figure

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
On 5/5/2021 at 10:05 AM, Puppy said:

I always find it funny that fashion snobs shunned her yet everything she wore at the time was copied and designers were fighting to get her to wear their clothes. 

0042210211.original.jpg?resize=1280,1913

And her need to take scissors to everything :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

1366_2000.jpg

If I had those legs, I would be taking scissors to every damn outfit 

britney spears GIF

She did that a lot now that you mention it. That could be a fun thread.. like designer originals vs Britney remixes.. who did it better? 

• Love 1