This Day in 2015: Britney Spears appears on The Ellen Show (May 05)

ellen15.jpg.a98751e4b647b19f56a8870c1165e8e0.jpg

On May 05, 2015, Britney Spears appeared on The Ellen Show, wearing a medical boot after she injured her ankle during a Piece of Me performance in Las Vegas. This led her to cancel a couple of dates, which were re-scheduled.

boot.gif

She explained the situation herself, while taking the opportunity to announce the residency would be extended for three more months. Ellen gave tickets for the show to her entire audience.

oh-yeah.gif

this.gif

• Like 1

U guys took Glenn for granted he was such a good makeup artist and britney was truly beautiful in 2015, honestly moreso than 2009,10,11,12 and 2017. She looked amazing in 2016 but in 2015 I preferred her lip structure absolutely no shade

Edit: she’s always beautiful but the point is glen did superb makeup 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Fab britney said:

U guys took Glenn for granted he was such a good makeup artist and britney was truly beautiful in 2015, honestly moreso than 2009,10,11,12 and 2017. She looked amazing in 2016 but in 2015 I preferred her lip structure absolutely no shade

Edit: she’s always beautiful but the point is glen did superb makeup 

You're so right even the smokey eyes look good

She looked gorgeous, as always. With everything that has come to light since POM, my perspective has changed so much on that residency. 

Mainly, I think what an accomplishment to finish that many shows under the circumstances of the conservatorship. She’s a true professional & so strong. 

I can’t wait until she gets to decide fully what’s next for herself and career. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

It’s crazy that this was just a year before Glory and she looked so much more confident and comfortable in the Glory era!

Yeah, in 2016 I think her confidence was really going up, she was being herself more, maybe because of all the positive things that were happening the last few years.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

It’s crazy that this was just a year before Glory and she looked so much more confident and comfortable in the Glory era!

i think Glory truly embraced Britney's style and it really felt like she had more control styling and music wise. 

We got tons of leotardney and highbootsney that she loves and looked amazing in each performance

3B43619800000578-4022346-image-m-17_1481

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Yeah, in 2016 I think her confidence was really going up, she was being herself more, maybe because of all the positive things that were happening the last few years.

16 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i think Glory truly embraced Britney's style and it really felt like she had more control styling and music wise. 

We got tons of leotardney and highbootsney that she loves and looked amazing in each performance

3B43619800000578-4022346-image-m-17_1481

she was also single

I feel like she must have received a lot of counseling from that life coach or whatever, that boosted her confidence in that way. This progression started since 2015, after she ended her relationship with Charlie. 

Coincidentally, it started to decrease when she started her relationship with Sam, but it sounds awful to say that she does better when single, because I know she's always yearned for a good relationship. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she was also single

I feel like she must have received a lot of counseling from that life coach or whatever, that boosted her confidence in that way. This progression started since 2015, after she ended her relationship with Charlie. 

Coincidentally, it started to decrease when she started her relationship with Sam, but it sounds awful to say that she does better when single, because I know she's always yearned for a good relationship. 

Its true, its interestimg how she got a lot better when she broke up with Jason in 2013 too. 

I think alone time for her is good, but Brit doesnt seem to like it much. Oh well, maybe now things will get better, she seems to be getting better over the last year.

• Like 3
On 5/6/2021 at 11:59 PM, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Its true, its interestimg how she got a lot better when she broke up with Jason in 2013 too. 

I think alone time for her is good, but Brit doesnt seem to like it much. Oh well, maybe now things will get better, she seems to be getting better over the last year.

you have other priorities when you are single that's why but now it seems to me that she is genuinely happy with Sam despite the awful conservatorship situation