Jessie Ware- What's Your Pleasure: The Platinum Edition Streaming Party!

• Exhale+

STREAMING PARTY!!!

The deluxe edition is out! Hear the brand new tracks right now and give us your thoughts! :)

SHE IS FEEDING US A WHOLE BUFFET :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Earlier

And she is back, with an another amazing song FVzXNWu.gif

Jessie Ware has released a visualizer for her upcoming deluxe edition of the Brit-nominated album FVzXNWu.gif

A predecessor to hot stuff I fear. Thoughts exhale? lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Earlier:

It is happening Exhale FVzXNWu.gif

The pop world is going to be blessed again FVzXNWu.gif

Jessie Ware is planning to drop the deluxe edition of the acclaimed disco record, What's Your Pleasure? and it will be  coming out at June 11th to bless our ears so mark your calendars yall, quality music is on the way FVzXNWu.gif 

Jessie has already released the first single from the deluxe edition, called Please! Check it out guys:

She has also dropped the artwork for the record and let's just say it looks amazingT :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

600x600bb.jpg

Thoughts exhale? lemme know :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Jessie.JPG.14e0b8eff16c8a4881994217ff075941.JPG

• Love 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STREAMING PARTY!!! The deluxe edition is out! Hear the brand new tracks right now and give us your thoughts!    

"Whats Your Pleasure" is best pop album of 2020 for me ... its a high quality expensive sounding music which is exploring the sounds of disco without wanted to be too commercial and songs take th

Also thx king for featuring this, Fadxale needs to stop sleeping on queen Jessie  @MrPieceOfMe

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: @Blackout2006 is that chu?

I am shaken, flabbergasted, astonished, surprised, shocked.

Hide contents

you finally bring us quality content :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

As you should be. The 2nd best album of 2020 did that :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Spoiler

Not u coming for my content now :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

S E E T H E <3 :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Community Curators
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

As you should be. The 2nd best album of 2020 did that :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

Not u coming for my content now :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

S E E T H E <3 :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

See but this is GOOD not that Igloo Eyelash snore fest :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also thx king for featuring this, Fadxale needs to stop sleeping on queen Jessie FVzXNWu.gif @MrPieceOfMe

I'm worried though, this gem is gonna wreck havoc on exhale's limited taste :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Spoiler

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 3

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

See but this is GOOD not that Igloo Eyelash snore fest :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

It's Jealousy me thinks :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm worried though, this gem is gonna wreck havoc on exhale's limited taste :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

It is what exhale deserves :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Now tell me your favorite songs on the album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Yes!!! One of the best albums of 2020! Better than Chromatica or Future Nostalgia imho.

Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by Paramount+

Subjectively, I can agree WYP? is better than Future Nostalgia! But anyways, no need to fight because they both feel like sister/day and night albums :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Community Curators
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Now tell me your favorite songs on the album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I haven't heard the album yet :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but I loved this song, I'll check it out tomorrow.

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

I haven't heard the album yet :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: but I loved this song, I'll check it out tomorrow.

I was hyping you like this....forrrr what? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

When your crush doesn't laugh at the joke that took you 9 hours to come up  with : raimimemes

• Haha 1

• Community Curators
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I was hyping you like this....forrrr what? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

When your crush doesn't laugh at the joke that took you 9 hours to come up  with : raimimemes

Spoiler

• Haha 1

"Whats Your Pleasure" is best pop album of 2020 for me ...

its a high quality expensive sounding music which is exploring the sounds of disco without wanted to be too commercial and songs take their time and are not made for radio/stream. This is why you can listen to it over and over without being bored, that was the biggest problem with Future Nostalgia where songs are made for streams with short length  which get easily annoying

I really cannot wait for platinum edition and 7 new track and hope they will be worthy expansion of the original album

ball disco GIF

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
19 minutes ago, Paolo94 said:

My favorite album of 2020. Stunning from beginning to end :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Also Overtime (previously a buzz track before the record) will be included on the Deluxe Edition out in June:

Taste! Spotlight deserved SO MUCH MORE :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: