Fandoms You Hate and Why

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Topic incites hate which goes against our Community Guidelines

I hate Beyonce's fandom cause they are always so disgusting towards Britney, they are jealous of her success and they want to discredit her so bad. They just can't accept that Britney has more hit songs and that she has way bigger impact on pop culture than Beyonce. And they treat Beyonce like some type of goddess that she's clearly not. Don't know if I have something against Beyonce or only her fandom. 

Nothing against Lady Gaga but her fandom can be toxic and mean as hell. They also are so jealous of Britney and want to discredit her.

Taylor Swift's fandom... another annoying fandom that want to discredit Britney and think Taylor is the greatest artist of all time and had bigger impact than Britney lmaoooo what is extremely false. 

Ariana's fandom isn't the best. Obvi, jealous of Britney's success as well. 

It's only MY experience with these fandoms. Not saying everyone in these fandoms are that way cause I know they aren't.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

Beyonce IS GOD, she is the the dliverer of truth and wisdom, we don't deserve her, she is too good for our presense we are nothing more than simple peasants, she is THE QUEEN, THE EMPRESS, the healer of this earth, without her we are NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

NOYHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Spoiler

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Beyonce IS GOD, she is the the dliverer of truth and wisdom, we don't deserve her, she is too good for our presense we are nothing more than simple peasants, she is THE QUEEN, THE EMPRESS, the healer of this earth, without her we are NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Reveal hidden contents

NOYHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Hide contents

tenor.gif

Hide contents

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 1

I basically have your opinion. I detest the beyhive. They make fun of Britney's mental health and personal struggles, they trash any artist that isn't Beyonce in front of their eyes, they are actually very racist and disgusting people, and are highly ignorant. Literally every fandom can agree that the beyhive sucks. Second is the little monsters, I feel bad for Gaga that she only attracted people whom have no life besides defending and fighting for their fave who doesn't even know the exist. The ARTL and GagaGaily little monsters are even more horrid! Then comes the swifties AKA the most delusional fandom besides the beyhive who love inflating their faves sales figures, make Taylor seem like Michael Jackson, literally can't stop bringing Taylor Swift into discussions that don't involve her, LITERALLY think Taylor Swift is more successful than Britney Spears, and somuch more delusions I can't think of. Then the K-pop standom...do I eve have to explain this one? They literally think BTS surpassed The Beatles...

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I basically have your opinion. I detest the beyhive. They make fun of Britney's mental health and personal struggles, they trash any artist that isn't Beyonce in front of their eyes, they are actually very racist and disgusting people, and are highly ignorant. Literally every fandom can agree that the beyhive sucks. Second is the little monsters, I feel bad for Gaga that she only attracted people whom have no life besides defending and fighting for their fave who doesn't even know the exist. The ARTL and GagaGaily little monsters are even more horrid! Then comes the swifties AKA the most delusional fandom besides the beyhive who love inflating their faves sales figures, make Taylor seem like Michael Jackson, literally can't stop bringing Taylor Swift into discussions that don't involve her, LITERALLY think Taylor Swift is more successful than Britney Spears, and somuch more delusions I can't think of. Then the K-pop standom...do I eve have to explain this one? They literally think BTS surpassed The Beatles...

ATRL is a pathetic place WBK

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

The underage part of literally any fandom (like, literally any fandom you can think of), but Swifties and K-Pop fans are especially prone to making fools of themselves due to the sheer size and average age of said fandoms. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Pokémon fans can also be really annoying. They're EXTREMELY nictpicky and complain about anything and everything. Of course, a lot of the time the criticisms are valid, but the rabid part of the fanbase seems to be dead set on ruining the games for everyone else. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 1

BTS army are annoying and the worst example was how they reacted on Twitter when Dynamite didn’t win at the Grammys. 

Beyonce’s Beyhive who will be quick to shoot you down if you simply state you don’t like Beyonce that much.

Taylor Swift’s Swifties are pretty annoying on Twitter but they are much nicer on Reddit.

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

How could I forget also! The obnoxious rock and metal fans who see their taste in music as eLiTe and shames any person that dislikes rock/metal or enjoys pop music. Vile human beings..

the swifties who LITERALLY think Taylor Swift is more successful than Britney Spears

me reading this and feeling called out:

They literally think BTS surpassed The Beatles...

I'm sure there's some delulus who think that way, but I'm pretty sure that's just a meme. A few years ago, an interviewer compared them to the Beatles, and BTS were like, "Oh my God, nooo, don't say that," or whatever. It's probably just a joking reference to that interview. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Haha 1

Generalizing fanbases can be mean because there are nice fans everywhere.

But I agree with the Beyhive being extremely obnoxious for the most part. They have such a superiority complex. They see themselves as the spokepersons of talent :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Don't get me wrong, Beyoncé is an excellent artist but musical excellence already existed before her and after her. They can't trademark talent let alone claim Beyoncé's accomplishments as their own. They're bitter and hateful.

The other fanbases I find extremely annoying are from a generation of artists I don't really follow... So they don't exist to me :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

me reading this and feeling called out:

Oh dont worry sweets, I solely wrote that post for some other specific Taylor stans :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:....

44 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'm sure there's some delulus who think that way, but I'm pretty sure that's just a meme. A few years ago, an interviewer compared them to the Beatles, and BTS were like, "Oh my God, nooo, don't say that," or whatever. It's probably just a joking reference to that interview. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Tea but I am literally fighting with someone on tik tok who said that BTS surpassed the beatles :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Pokémon fans can also be really annoying. They're EXTREMELY nictpicky and complain about anything and everything. Of course, a lot of the time the criticisms are valid, but the rabid part of the fanbase seems to be dead set on ruining the games for everyone else.

ugh sound like comic book fans

bird of prey was an amazing movie and heroes in crisis an amazing comic and it hurts my soul to see them get so much hate lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lili_ballet said:

ugh sound like comic book fans

bird of prey was an amazing movie and heroes in crisis an amazing comic and it hurts my soul to see them get so much hate lol

Yeah, that's what I'm saying - literally every fandom ever is obnoxious. :eyes_britney_laugh: People can't accept that they don't like / have outgrown something, so they lash out at other people who are still enjoying themselves. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 1