"Hey Brit, can you type a quick instagram post to your fans about these documentaries that keep coming out talking about your past and let people know you're doing okay."

5 hours ago, blahbety said:

Yeah no way she has access to her account. It's funny because it's managed by someone but they sure try to make it seem like it's just Britney posting - crazy cooky Britney - with all the twirls and the images and the emojis. 

The instagram completely plays into the hand of the conservatorship - it makes Britney seem unstable so that the public thinks she needs the conservatorship and yet acts like it doesn't exist because no post ever mentions it. 

Perfectly played

2 hours ago, senammoises said:

I'm sure you understood what I meant

Did you mean Britney cannot call or talk to any friends without permission. Did you mean she can’t drive? Did you mean she’s not allowed to choose to have a child - the thing that means more to her than anything - the thing that is ticking on a clock and soon she will be too old for? Did you mean she’s not allowed to make the decision to get married? Did you mean she is forced to take medication she doesn’t want? 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Did you mean Britney cannot call or talk to any friends without permission. Did you mean she can’t drive? Did you mean she’s not allowed to choose to have a child - the thing that means more to her than anything - the thing that is ticking on a clock and soon she will be too old for? Did you mean she’s not allowed to make the decision to get married? Did you mean she is forced to take medication she doesn’t want? 

Proofs? 

3 hours ago, senammoises said:

Ohh great argument

You are the one making the assumptions so prove them

I am the one using numerous reports saying, for example she is not allowed to drive. I then use my best judgement and rational thinking skills to observe the fact that we have seen Britney driving… ONCE… in the past how many years? And then there were reports that she broke a major rule? I have more points to support my assumption than to disprove it. 

furthermore, the purpose of this post is not to say “THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED”. It’s a thought process considering many people are confused and weary of the Instagram post and wondering how she could have said what she did if she watched the documentaries.

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I am the one using numerous reports saying, for example she is not allowed to drive. I then use my best judgement and rational thinking skills to observe the fact that we have seen Britney driving… ONCE… in the past how many years? And then there were reports that she broke a major rule? I have more points to support my assumption than to disprove it. 

furthermore, the purpose of this post is not to say “THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED”. It’s a thought process considering many people are confused and weary of the Instagram post and wondering how she could have said what she did if she watched the documentaries.

You're doing what Britney hates the most: making assumptions about her life.

Not me nor you can change anything.

3 hours ago, senammoises said:

You're doing what Britney hates the most: making assumptions about her life.

Not me nor you can change anything.

100% disagree on both accounts. She told the courts via Ingham she appreciates the support and wants more transparency. And the movement? Its sent shockwaves through the conservatorship, and Britney is about to speak. We've made a huge impact that is positive and leading to meaningful change, no matter what we might have wrong.

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

100% disagree on both accounts. She told the courts via Ingham she appreciates the support and wants more transparency. And the movement? Its sent shockwaves through the conservatorship, and Britney is about to speak. We've made a huge impact that is positive and leading to meaningful change, no matter what we might have wrong.

She loves the support but hates the exposure. Is it hard to understand? We simply don't know what happens behind doors. Stop creating theories. 

I read a Deuxmoi post yesterday from Dec 29 2020 from a person saying she doesn't own her Instagram account and instead she "shoots the content and then it goes through rounds of approval." The person quoted someone who met Britney and she told him that she'd show something on Instagram "but it takes weeks and it's not worth it." I was skeptical but now I believe 100% that she doesn't use her Instagram and probably doesn't even own a cellphone. I mean, every time she's with Sam, it's him recording. She rarely posts a selfie anymore. 

11 hours ago, Lemon said:

I read a Deuxmoi post yesterday from Dec 29 2020 from a person saying she doesn't own her Instagram account and instead she "shoots the content and then it goes through rounds of approval." The person quoted someone who met Britney and she told him that she'd show something on Instagram "but it takes weeks and it's not worth it." I was skeptical but now I believe 100% that she doesn't use her Instagram and probably doesn't even own a cellphone. I mean, every time she's with Sam, it's him recording. She rarely posts a selfie anymore. 

I kinda don’t buy it because Sam scared her recording on her tripod before, and we’ve seen the tripod shadow on her body.